How much money do you spend on groceries?

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has probably been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find anything. How much $$ do you guys trying to pack on muscle spend on food and supplements per month? I'm in the $200-$250 range. Just wanted to compare and see if I should be more frugal.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, I read that 75% of the people on the planet subsist on less than $200/year. The world's poor people get their protein from beans, peas, and legumes.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
fwiw, I read that 75% of the people on the planet subsist on less than $200/year. The world's poor people get their protein from beans, peas, and legumes.
$200 is worth a hell of a lot more in those countries than here.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
sassypants,

damn man, only 250?? wow.. i really do eat a lot.. i'd say i probably spend closer to 400 a month on food.. i usually average 100 a week..somtimes more or less depending on how much i eat out..

good thing military gives $$$ for food or i'd be one poor mvthafvcka haha

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

About $30-40 per time I go, and I go about every ten days, so 90-120? That doesn't include supps. I haven't bought any in awhile. If it did, I'd be buying Optimum Nutrition Protein and down shakes all day until I couldn't grow JUST on protein powders. That total doesn't count eating out, but I rarely do, twice a month maybe? I prefer making stuff on my own, or grilling with friends over $50+ dinners. It's a nice treat, but for the money you dump, and the overall quality, you can make it, have the ingredients, buy 2 bottles of liquor, and not have to anywhere to shag when you're buzzing. That's me though...

A-Unit

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100-200/week

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
$150 a month. I don't eat like a king but cutting out brand name chips, brand name cookies ect helped me spend less money.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bout $250....chicken breast is expensive.... $3.99/lb

it sucks when all the cheap places are closed. damn you, katrina.