How much balls do you have?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about going up to the hottest chick in our school (who has a boyfriend). She's a senior and her senior bf looks like a douchebag. I feel like daring myself just to approach her and start a convo right in front of him.

I'll do it if someone else does it.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it dude, just go up and do it. Once you do its all downhill.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop treating it like that man, its not a big risk at all. Worst case scenario theres an akward silence and you walk away. Best case scenario you bone her.

The reward is much greater than the risk.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a year on the board, and you are still scared of rejections...

Skip the first few weeks of the bootcamp, and just go straight into rejections buddy. Stop caring if she is going to fall head over heels for you, just care that you had the balls to approach.

Heck, if another girl sees how confidently you get shot down, she might give you the "come on ova here baby" look and your chances for failure would be slim to none...

Have fun man, even point to her boyfriend, if you start to crack, tell them whats up. Your scared as hell, and you want to know how to be brave enough to approach really hot girls with douchbag boyfriends. They'll probably hook you up with a party.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are at the point where you truly believe that by you talking to a girl, however hot, it is her lucky day and her opportunity to win the prize/screw it up, then it's not a question of balls anymore.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are at the point where you truly believe that by you talking to a girl, however hot, it is her lucky day and her opportunity to win the prize/screw it up, then it's not a question of balls anymore.
I agree

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
LINE OF THE WEEK

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressed with the replies guys :) couldn't of said it better myself.