How much attention?

Somedude8749

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So i have this gf who im planning on keeping around for a long time. we have been going out for a little over a month. the thing is i dont think i show her that much attention at school. i stand outside with her in the morining and walk her to her bus at the end of the day, thats about it. i do see her during the day in the halls. is there more that i should do or what? thanks

Drumstick

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you hang out on the weekend that should probably be fine. You don't need to spend every second together, that would be bad. I think you're doing a pretty good job

Vinny Porello

Reaction score
Sounds like you are doing a good job. A lot of high school couples spend TOO MUCH time together at the start of a relationship and this can make the relationship boring and annoying. You have to show that she isn't the only important thing in your life.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with both comments above, couples in high school spend way too much time together, I often see some who look bored out of their skin.

What you are doing right now is good, you are showing you have plenty of other stuff to do and if she wants more of you she's gonna have to earn it :up: