Votes: 10 21.3%
  • 100%!

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
dude, i voted NONE, because, a girl wants a good **** as much as a guy does, and if we dont get called anything bad for it, then why should they????

i am 100% sure u never get laid and you are pissed that girls that u take out and try to symp your way into their pants, they are ****ing other guys and u get upset thinking SHE IS A HOR.........when in reality, ur the dumbazz who isnt with it and doesnt realize its 2007, and girls these days are like guys, they want love, they want excitement, and THEY WANT TO CVM
vs.

skiptomylou781 said:
all these lil motha****as, who are most likely the same punkass ***** DREAMXHENRY (go look up old threads), they all have very few posts, all of their posts are UTTERLY USELESS (when it comes to what this forum is actually for - getting girls), 2 of them have a join date in november, and they think they are funny or something for trying to bravely talk shyt to me on sosuave???

BAN THESE TROLLS MODS, ASAP
This is very interesting. Very interesting indeed. *long soft whistle*

Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
One last time - Males have MUCH higher sex drives than females. Yes, you can find a few cases where this is not true...BUT...on average this is true.

Look at the gay community. They don't have sites like this. Why? Because they still have the male sex drive. They simply post things like, "Hey hottie! You are looking f***** hot. Send me a message if you are around town and we can get together." Bang. There it is. That is all they need to do to get some. Aids spread like wildfire because gay guys screw like rabbits. This is how it would be if females had the same attitude as males. Nobody would get anything done. People would be in the middle of the road f****. Clerks would be in the middle of the aisle f***** customers. Waiters would be on tables f***** patrons. It would be total mayhem. I read your posts. You boys would love that.

Hey, how many gay guys do you ever hear about who are trying to lose their virginity? NONE!
Hahahahaha, yes total mayhem, mayhem I tell you!!! Nobody will want to work and we will all have to go back to farming to feed ourselves!

Reaction score
All The Answers said:
and girls these days are like guys,
BINGO!!! And this is the problem - their natures do not allow them to do as we do and feel the same about themselves!! Read the thread I just posted about a study that was done and a book written by a fe-man-ist...http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119650

Call me daddy - ATA is skippy boy or player supreme??? Sounds like skippy.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
BINGO!!! And this is the problem - their natures do not allow them to do as we do and feel the same about themselves!! Read the thread I just posted about a study that was done and a book written by a fe-man-ist...http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119650

Call me daddy - ATA is skippy boy or player supreme??? Sounds like skippy.
My mother said that today is "International Womens' Day."

So I said: "So when is International Mens' Day?" (I knew perfectly well there wasn't such a day. But I wanted to make a point.)

Her: "The other 364 days are Mens' days."

Me: "Uh huh...I don't think so, with feminism gone wrong."

Her: (something like) "It doesn't seem to have as much fanfare here in the U.S."

Me: "Thank goodness for that, since there are female CEOs and such."

At least she agreed with me, on feminism going a little too far.

Once a woman I met in a bar was going on about how it's still not fair and how women earn like 75% of what men do. I wanted to b*tch-slap her, but I probably would have gotten into trouble and kicked out of the bar, so instead I waited for her to shut up and not really listen to what she said. Regardless of her reasons for telling me this, she turned me off faster than a light switch. Shame too, she didn't look too bad.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody who gets laid often calls women "hors". That's like someone who listens to Mozart and hates classical music.

Maybe this poll should be changed to "How many guys get laid frequently?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
none. if it wasn't for these girls, the pickup game and life would be soooo boring.

Imagine if we lived in LMS's fantasy world. Every guy would be a virgin until they got married because no chicks would be putting out. I would die a virgin because I plan on never tieing the knot.

These are the girls that make life fun!

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody who gets laid often calls women "hors". That's like someone who listens to Mozart and hates classical music.

No. But I see where you are coming from but keep in mind that your analogy is flawed and backwards. In fact it is possible to hate Mozart but love classical music. In other words everyone here likes or at least wants to get laid but that doesn't mean hors should be cherished as women. We cherish them for one thing only and that is sex. The overall genre in this scenario (as classical music) is the sex! Everyone here wants sex.

[Maybe this poll should be changed to "How many guys get laid frequently?/B]

Maybe you should put one up.

none. if it wasn't for these girls, the pickup game and life would be soooo boring.

Imagine if we lived in LMS's fantasy world. Every guy would be a virgin until they got married because no chicks would be putting out. I would die a virgin because I plan on never tieing the knot.

These are the girls that make life fun!

None? I think you've been counting too hard bro! For several reasons that you've mentioned are the only reasons for us all to be thankful for hors and the good news is there's plenty of them to go around! :rockon: But please bear in mind that the pickup game and life burns itself out after a while and you tend to take things for granted. Why? I wish I could answer that myself.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I can't even put into words how wrong and AFC this statement is. And you've been here longer then me? How is that possilble. You're telling me in 5 years you haven't realized that you're as attractive to women as they are to you? You must be kidding me.

So sad. Oh and you know nothing of human nature.

That's it i'm done.

Actually smart guy :rolleyes: you don't need much knowledge on human nature nor does it take a genius to understand that horing women are not natural at all. Again I'm not looking to go too in depth into things but maybe if you'd like you should do some research and then maybe you can teach me a thing or two about human nature using your superior intellect :rolleyes: My apologies if I'm giving off a "know it all" vibe because that was never my intention from the start. I personally think that you can't put into words how "wrong and AFC" my statement was simply because there is nothing wrong with it. Allow me to ask for your forgiveness if I crushed your feminist/homo mentality, which is a contradiction to human nature to begin with.

Your attempt to insult me has done absolutely nothing and hopefully you'll take it as a hint to not wasting anymore of my time. Like LMS I'm only trying to steer these guys who tend to be lost in the "RIGHT" direction. They have their own free will and may do as they wish.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't fair to condemn *****s! If you see a bird, and you know you don't like trashy chics, then leave that heffa alone, whats so hard about that fam? You mess with her and **** popps off and then your mad? (I'm not really into gay abreviations) Its your fault if you sllep with a dog your gonna get fleas..... Fall back and be cool. I been readin a lot of **** on this site, I think alot of guys got hurt and are bitter. You don't realize it but your bitterness is a sign if your weakness and it makes you vunerable.
I think that it is a possiblity that one or more girls out of the female population is a Bird! This is a dumb thread, why did I even post here.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually smart guy you don't need much knowledge on human nature nor does it take a genius to understand that horing women are not natural at all. Again I'm not looking to go too in depth into things but maybe if you'd like you should do some research and then maybe you can teach me a thing or two about human nature using your superior intellect My apologies if I'm giving off a "know it all" vibe because that was never my intention from the start. I personally think that you can't put into words how "wrong and AFC" my statement was simply because there is nothing wrong with it. Allow me to ask for your forgiveness if I crushed your feminist/homo mentality, which is a contradiction to human nature to begin with.

Your attempt to insult me has done absolutely nothing and hopefully you'll take it as a hint to not wasting anymore of my time. Like LMS I'm only trying to steer these guys who tend to be lost in the "RIGHT" direction. They have their own free will and may do as they wish.

*Yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry but r-tard explinations by selfrightious idiots tend to put me to sleep.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
One last time - Males have MUCH higher sex drives than females. Yes, you can find a few cases where this is not true...BUT...on average this is true.
Except that it's not.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of you are missing the point.

Mst guys here think that the majority of women are hors.

What does this mean?

It means that for those guys seeking a woman for a long term relationship they will be hard pressed to find a good woman.

This is the number one problem that most AFCs have with women. They are are not treating hors like hors. They are treating them like women who are mature enough for long term relationships. The fact is these women are only good for fuc-king and nothing else.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100%

A woman's innate "trade skill" is her sexuality. It's like an exchange of goods except they expect guys to do things like be "chivalrous" or receive all of his attention.

In a way all of us are hors. Every human has his price.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is wrong with this sites choice of words?

who gives a damn about how many girls are 'hors' (wh0res, right?)... is that what this site is about?

i agree with Jay Jay... people who say that **** sound like women hating homosexuals.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if I've offended you. The tone of your last post and the fact that you've even bothered posting back only tells me that you were wide awake and I've actually managed to pushed some bottons. Do you need permission to stop making yourself look like a total jackass?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and my above post goes specifically to PRMoon who unsurprisingly wrote something retarded as such as this....

*Yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry but r-tard explinations by selfrightious idiots tend to put me to sleep.
03-09-2007 05:13 PM

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't fair to condemn *****s! If you see a bird, and you know you don't like trashy chics, then leave that heffa alone, whats so hard about that fam? You mess with her and **** popps off and then your mad? (I'm not really into gay abreviations) Its your fault if you sllep with a dog your gonna get fleas..... Fall back and be cool. I been readin a lot of **** on this site, I think alot of guys got hurt and are bitter. You don't realize it but your bitterness is a sign if your weakness and it makes you vunerable.
I think that it is a possiblity that one or more girls out of the female population is a Bird! This is a dumb thread, why did I even post here.

if you read 00Kevin's last post you'll see exactly the way I'm trying to get a lot of guys on here to see things. In fact bitter is something I don't want them to become so what better way to avoid it then to open up their eyes?