How many partners is too many?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's try to keep the blows above the belt.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand , but i really hate when people lie just to make themselves look/sound intelligent , the man is liein about me and my gf.

He does not know that we are having a wonderful relationship and that this thread i made was just out of pure curiosity i could careless about her past, it is her past, ive had more partners than she has had as a matterfact,

This guy just does not appreciate me on this board and i just registered this past week, he said that "here comes another thread of my f'ed up relationship" when my RL with this female is going as smooth and good as possible there are just things about her PAST that im curious about and i would like to know still its no issue whatsoever.

The other thread i made was the only one where it was one and my only issue with her and its not even an issue its just something that will happen in every relationship at one point or another.

He came across as if im posting on this board everyday about me and my girl having problems when thats not the case, we have neve have no problem, never have a real argument, an we are having a relationship just as good as best ones out there.

He just needs to check his facts and stop lieing, and trying to make me look dumb/low/small and tell things like they are dont lie just to make yourself look good,.

Again i have never posted about me and my gurl having real issues in our relationship, i only made 2 other threads about her in wich both was about her past , and i was curious in your opinions, so how does this man come and says that im in a f'ed up RL and that im insecure, got low self steem this and that this and that.

Its obvious that he does not like me for some reason, wich i dont know why cause i have never replied to non of his threads or made no comments directed to him, he just jumped and came out of nowhere with no facts to say that in always making threads about my "f'ed up RL" and lieing for no reason, wich is a lie.

This guy is a disgrace .

I got non else to say. thanx to everybody who posted and posted their views on this.

the thread can be close now.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before we close the thread, I'd like to say that you better start building up a shell. There's no reason why you should get all twisted up from some unknown stranger who DOES know nothing about you and your situation and is posting things on a freakin' forum (not even saying it to your face). Cause this is the tip of the iceberg compared to some people out there.

Toughen up there cowboy. And let the cyper-punches just glance off you.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visa Versa

Originally posted by AverageFC

And they don't give a fukk because all women want more experienced men anyway.

And men dont want experianced women?:confused: It can work both ways:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...