How many of you would take back a cheater ?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ME, just so I could cheat on her. I'd "accidently" press the call button on her number just before I was banging the next girl.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I'll take my girlfriend back on a f*ck buddy basis only.
+1 same here. i even have some FB's who were former cheater GF's. but as exclusive LTR? never :)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
+1 same here. i even have some FB's who were former cheater GF's. but as exclusive LTR? never :)
Exactly.

With that being said, the butthurt runs strong in this thread.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Exactly.

With that being said, the butthurt runs strong in this thread.
OP is talking about taking back the cheater on the basis of a LTR.

personally i would not have anything to do with a cheater - ltr or fb.

perhaps with some the desperation runs strong?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife was developing emotional affairs while our marriage was going to the shyter due to lack of time together cuz of stresses of life, lack of funds to go out, and a lack of family support and my wifes belief that opposite sex friends were okN that she could keep it platonic but eventually she ended up talking feelings and these other men validated her while I was at work and she was preggo and home being a housemom (she now works full time as a dental assistant). So I too had an emotional affair out of spite and she hated it. Big mistake on both our parts as it drove us even farther apart. Very trying times... The problem with emotional affairs is that once you get one of your top needs met outside of your marriage others are soon to follow. Very slippery slope. Thankfully neither one of us went physical in the affair department and we turned our marriage around.

Epi

Edit: This all started when child #1 was about 7 and child #2 was recently born.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
OP is talking about taking back the cheater on the basis of a LTR.

personally i would not have anything to do with a cheater - ltr or fb.

perhaps with some the desperation runs strong?

no need to insult each other.
we are different people here with different values. i for one don't care about fidelity from a girl if the only thing i do is stick my wiener inside her. desperation? maybe, but given the fact that i have 5 active plates (FB) atm AND a LTR girl, can't see why it should be desperation. i just don't care enough, and aside the fact that my ego was hurt when i found out, no harm was done. i do it too :) it's human nature. i just don't want it in a LTR, because i see it as a lack of respect.