How many of you would let your woman.......

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest

with things like queer eye for the straight guy, and stifler in, was it road trip? when he went to the sperm bank.
OMG, hilarious scence, "Did i say 3 fingers? Make it 4......"

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
Some interesting responses, not to mention some shockingly dualistic and narrowminded ones.
When it comes to a girl with a strap on and stick a dildo in my ass, Im ****ing damn well sure im going to be narrowminded about it.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys do have a prostate and massaging it is said to be very pleasurable. Why the hell, you only live once. But if I let a girl do that, she's gonna do some pretty wierd **** for me.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Guys do have a prostate and massaging it is said to be very pleasurable. Why the hell, you only live once. But if I let a girl do that, she's gonna do some pretty wierd **** for me.
exactly..

you gotto give a little to get a little.. + u might enjoy it.
it does NOT mean that your gay..

my girlfriend never found my prostate, only tried once for a short time.. but supposedly, u come so much..

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Undesputable, i meant some of the narrowminded views like 'having something up your ass won't make you happy unless you gay' and 'if you want anything near your ass you must be a faggot'.

I'm neither of those things and the thought of going anywhere near another mans **** makes me twitch but i'm definatley not GAY for being open to a bit of experimentation.

I'd go so far to say that if your so scared of it you might have some insecurities, maybe your worried you ARE gay and if something goes near your as s you'll flip and all of a sudden start chasing blokes around and trying to suck co+k ;)

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL you guys are too insecure, I don't think it sounds bad at all..... I probably wouldn't let her do it b/c of the whole power issue. But gay?? Oh cmon, grow up.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
Undesputable, i meant some of the narrowminded views like 'having something up your ass won't make you happy unless you gay' and 'if you want anything near your ass you must be a faggot'.

I'm neither of those things and the thought of going anywhere near another mans **** makes me twitch but i'm definatley not GAY for being open to a bit of experimentation.

I'd go so far to say that if your so scared of it you might have some insecurities, maybe your worried you ARE gay and if something goes near your as s you'll flip and all of a sudden start chasing blokes around and trying to suck co+k ;)
Maybe you are gay, that is what I think after reading your posts :p

So if a man doesn't want to take it like a b|tch than he is narrowminded? sorry but there ain't nothing narrowminded about keeping your dignity.

The other side (as in the feminazis, homosexuals) love to use the word 'close minded' as a weapon against heterosexual men. Anything you don't agree with them you are close minded.

just tell them this, "Yes I am close minded, I keep my mind close so crap doesn't get in."

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe, maybe if you learned how to read and comprehend sentences you wouldn't have posted what you did.

I never said "If you don't take it like a ***** your narrowminded" That came from somewhere inside your black and white mind, it's shocking how some people can draw such simple conclusions.

Your name obviously implies that your hate or fear gay people and your simple logic has probably linked any kind of ass play with being 'gay' - Thats up to you, but that simple juxstaposition IS false and very narrowminded.

I've got a huge amount of self respect and the last time i checked my dignity it was in a good state of affairs, i've just got too much open-minded curiosity to discount any possibly good experience simply because some false social sterotype deems it 'gay' or 'wrong'.

Getting ass ****ed with a strap-on is probably beyond my comfort level, and i might not like ANY ass play, but i'm sure as hell willing to try a bit and find out.

Like i said if you can't break down a few barriers in the bedroom then your missing out. Leave your fear and preconceptions at the door thanks.

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest

you gotto give a little to get a little.. + u might enjoy it.
it does NOT mean that your gay..

I whioleheartedley agree with this view point,i mean if you do something like that, who know what youll get in return.

Newtons Third Law:
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

maybe that means you may end up with piles or amedical condition, however very unlikley. Maybe youll ****ing enjoy it, or just maybe she might return the favour for one of you weird fantasies.

therfore i would completely agree.futhermore you guys

Originally posted by Killingtime

LOL you guys are too insecure, I don't think it sounds bad at all..... I probably wouldn't let her do it b/c of the whole power issue. But gay?? Oh cmon, grow up.

100% agreed, but i personally cant see the problem of letting a chick take control during sex, i mean to some extent she has no control over the rest of the relationship, i think this should be moved to the main discussion forum, and discussed in more depth.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I AM ****ING INSECURE ABOUT TAKING SOMETHING UP THE ASS!!!11

LOL, this is the funniest thing I've read all week, THUMBS UP.

Now close this please!

Look what you people are saying. You're taking things up the ass. :(

Do what you want but don't tell us!

Also, if you enjoy something up the ass you do have homessexual tendencies. Your purpose as a male is to procreate, what you're doing is switching roles. You're taking it up the ass because you don't have a vagina, and at that time I can cleary say you got PWNED.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enters Pook: "Let me check what is going on with this forum before I post up my last articles people have requested of me to write"

"Wait a second WTF IS THIS??!!!! Guys talking with other guys if its ok for a women to do them up the a$$??!! and some of the members agree that is how a man should act in the bedroom"?? Forget posting my new articles here, this place became feminisim heaven! I am outta here for good"

DOOR SLAMS SHUT.

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man!!!

I couldnt even imagine a chick trying to be all macho boning a guy!

It just doesnt compute, why the hell would you want her to do that, and why the hell is your sex life so boring that she wants to stick it up your butt?

If yall are inerested in making your sex life better work on that 'multiple orgasm' thing...That would be a better use of your time.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fvck.

Culture sure is changing.

I like the dominate position. I don't like the girl being on top, I don't like a girl who trys to take charge.

It is unfeminine and unnatural for a girl to want to be dominate.

You are not necessarily gay if you like being dominated, but you sure aren't a Man.

go get some testosterone....or go get a sex change.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finlay and CHalk are the two posters telling people they are narrowminded and insecure for not wanting to take it like a b|tch.

Maybe you guys are at the wrong site, there are plenty of gay sites on the web.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****, do you realize what you're saying you'd do???

you would get on all fours and allow a girl to stick a huge lubed up PLASTIC C0CK up your cornhole...

bet you'll like it too, you sick fvcks.