How many of you talk the same ish to chicks irl as on here?

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many of you who claim the "Alpha" roles on here actually talk it and walk it in real life.

I'd be willing to bet most if hardly any talk the same sh1t to chicks in person as they talk about them on here. (Or act like they do on here.)

Here anonymously on the net where it's "safe" the alpha actors come out in full casting mode. You can read certain posters to an extent though they may sound great and stroke other bvtthurt dudes egos with agreement but IRL I'm sure there's several dudes on here who barely if not at all talk that talk or walk it with chicks irl let alone truly hot ones.

I'm sure there are other posters who do get chicks and know exactly what I'm talking about even though they keep it to themselves.

As far as the generalizations on chicks. They can be true to an extent but when some azzclown on here thinks that's the end all be all "no debating" you can pretty much conclude that same poster has little to none with meeting and or getting chicks irl. No dude who does can actually completely agree. SS has a lot of KJs. Very few real dudes. And they know who they are.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say in the last few months I have started talking to girls the way I want to and the one thing that has done that is just having so many more options. The whole plates thing is true, if you have 3-4 quality girls you can call and hang out with, if one girl is giving you crap you dont have to take it.

Also recently I've tried being overally confident with girls and just talking really ****y. Like I met this girl, we were chilling having a good laugh with mates et and she tried saying to me "I can tell we're going to be good friends" but instead I just said to her "yeah, we can be friends who screw each other occasionally because I think you're bloody attractive"...she admitted she was into me. 2 hours later, I was back at her place, pinning her against the wall trying to stop herself from giving in because shes seeing some guy and I know this because I met the guy and called her out on it. She gave in.

I say that compared to when I didnt really lead the interaction, before I used to "lead" but I didnt feel in control, now I feel in control and that has lead to more success :) When the pieces come together, it feels bloody good

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from people who actually live the life is always the most helpful. However, you can still know the fundamentals of the game and provide useful advice while still being too much of a pvssy to put it into practice in real life. One can know how to play a sport without having actually played before.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to women exactly like I post. I don't think I'm overly ****y but I just flirt with confidence. When I speak I don't care about the outcome. For example:

we were talking about Superman (not sure why - can't remember)
Me: Did you see the original movies?
HB: Yeah yeah - wait how old are you?
Me: Guess..
HB: Oh I don't know haha..
Me: That's OK you can guess I never get offended.
HB: Were you born in the 70s?
Me: Nope
HB: 60's?????
Me: Wow! I know I look good but if I was born in the 60's I would look damn good!
HB: Hahaha
Me: Hey I gotta go - give me your number.
HB: Blah blah blah

Few things:

-Always be ****y/funny/flirty
-Always get the number on a high note
-Never be outcome dependent. If you don't get her number, who cares.
-You have to take risks. The old me would not have said anything above.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I have a nasty habit of talking about the secrets of the game with women. This is because I have very little in common with women so I talk about what I can. People that keep their mouth shut around women are to be commended.
I did the same thing back in the day, when my game was solid. They'd eat it up, and even call over their friends for back up (like listen to what this fvckin guy is saying) Next thing you knew I'd be schooling three girls, with glazed over eyes and please fvck me looks. Not sure how many times I got laid because of it, or if I even did, probably (trying to think) But it was fun.

Women love to talk about themselves. I'm surprised psychologists aren't bangin all of their female patients, maybe they are but just can't talk about it because of the whole confidentiality thing.

OP: what's "ish"?

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I started "practicing" these tips in January, I've been really surprised when girls tell me they like specific things about my game.
First girl I used game on was really hot, and i was really big on "negging" sarcastically.
When she met me she said, "you're hot!"
I said, "you don't look too bad!" which is a common tip I see here dealing with hotter girls.
A few months later she told me that was really sexy.
She constantly tells me that stuff, sometimes subtly.

I didn't think girls would admit to actually liking this stuff, but she hasn't been the only one.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dmvdav said:
Since I started "practicing" these tips in January, I've been really surprised when girls tell me they like specific things about my game.
First girl I used game on was really hot, and i was really big on "negging" sarcastically.
I said, "you don't look too bad!" which is a common tip I see here dealing with hotter girls.

I didn't think girls would admit to actually liking this stuff, but she hasn't been the only one.
-sigh-
women are so simple

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually attend Star Trek festivals in my free time and I write about my experiences there in my diary which I read to my imaginary girlfriend at night. She's hot.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dmvdav said:

One time I got into a big fight over some stupid sh1t with a chick I was dating. The next morning I woke up early and sent her a text.

Me: I'm going to come over and fvck you.
Her: yur trippin
Me: (no response)

She ended up calling me an hour later. Guess what happened ;)

Later that day she told me what I texted her was hot.

They'll do that because they want you to know what to keep doing, what turns them on. Once your game starts picking up you'll hear that more and more. Chicks are used to AFC's, so once you blow their mind, they'll usually let you know.