How many of You cheat in LTR ?

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
You're a loser.

Being a Don Juan is about becoming a better person, finding your confidence and meeting woman. Not cheating on them.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i am in an LTR i don't intend to cheat, because if its an LTR its someone i care about.

im not patient enough to be in a relationship with women that i don't consider very worthy, therefore i wouldnt be cheating.

in STRs and MLTRs whatever happens, happens, but i don't pretend to be faithful in those.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
if i am in an LTR i don't intend to cheat, because if its an LTR its someone i care about.

im not patient enough to be in a relationship with women that i don't consider very worthy, therefore i wouldnt be cheating.

in STRs and MLTRs whatever happens, happens, but i don't pretend to be faithful in those.
O and

Originally posted by Zombie
You're a loser.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

now wait are you saying this because you're proud of the fact that you cheat or you want justification by asking the rest of the readers if they cheat also. I have cheated in a LTR and honestly I didnt feel any better, in fact I felt a little worse.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
I do. What about You ?
Tempted plenty enough but no, It's very easy to stray - but it takes someone who has strong moral guidance to determine "hmm, this may not be right for myself or for others."

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
now wait are you saying this because you're proud of the fact that you cheat or you want justification by asking the rest of the readers if they cheat also. I have cheated in a LTR and honestly I didnt feel any better, in fact I felt a little worse.
I just made topic. I feel good with cheating. I dont need any justification or support. I think its a good topic for a discussion.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, I don't. I feel too guilty afterwards. *shrug*

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used not ot cheat, But when LTR was ending i was lkie 'damn i could have those girls and didnt.. What now?'. SO now, when my girl pisses me off i always cheat. I dont do that when its fine between us, but if she pisses me off more than 2 days in a row i cheat. That sounds silly but it helps our LTR because im getting less stressed.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's simply no need.

If you desire an open relationship then that's the frame you set from the beginning.

Yes there will be those women that won't agree and those are the one's that you need to let go.
There will,however,be women who also want an open relationship and these are the one's who fit the criteria needed to be a MLTR.

IMHO,setting up a pretense of sexual exclusivity and then sleeping around behind the person's back shows that you suffer from the scarcity mindset ie:you believe that you must hide your true intentions due to a lack of confidence in your ability to attract one of the 3 billion other women in the world who would be happy in an open relationship.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't cheat, and if I get cheated on... I burn my bridge. Can you say.... NEXT!

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know.. during a "fight" with my LTR as of now, she decided to get drunk and kiss another guy in front of me... we were "broken up".. but it feels like total ****.. so the only reason I would ever cheat is because I feel it's alright, because SHE did it first.... but I haven't.. I've been good.. I did sleep with an ex LTR during the beginning of my current one.. just because the current LTR didn't want to be "serious" at the time.. which was fine.. but she had moved in :mad:

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think there's much point in calling this guy a loser. I mean if he wants to cheat in LTR then let him - 'each to his own'. It takes all different types to make up the world... i dont believe in cheating in LTR, but a lot of girls do it, so what if this guy wants to? I mean, it's not like he's married to these girls....

It's important to keep an open mind. Chances are, people who participate in this forum are not in a position to judge others, and get on their 'high horses'.

Success can come from doing things differently... this guy has a different opinion to yours... don't call him an idiot, nerd, etc because of it.

That's my opinion, and i welcome yours.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah sure why not? I've done it before. If and when I decide to get back into a "LTR" I probably will do it again (unless my gf is so good 24/7 she literally drains my balls empty and leaves me zero desire for other women and is mindblowingly inventive with sex, I'm talking sucking c@ck at least once a day with a genuine smile on her face and a "is that all you got for me?" reply after shes done swallowing.....doubtful) .

Me and a mate were talking about this just the other day, we both came to the conclusion that every man worth his salt (us) needs the chick who we "love" and looks after us at home, a primary in other words and a dirty little minx on the side who you can thrash and be totally selfish with.

Kind of like steak at home but every now and then go out for a greasy hamburger, nothing personal to the steak, the steaks still great and everything.

Sort of a loophole to bypass the fact of society brainwashing men into believing that theyre physically and mentally designed for 1 chick and 1 chick only.

SirLouen

Reaction score
All you ask this: does cheating please yourself?

It so, its ok. Remember that if perform a more solid LTR the social statics will counter you (all the people like here, that blamed you about what you are doing), and if you are caught... its the end of the term. Anyway I would feel free to attach my LTR girl what kind of relation are we going to have from now and on to avoid this kind of situations...

If not then maybe you really found the one in your life or you are mentally controlled by the social statics.

By myself I think the one does not exist, and cheating is enough if your LTR o MLTR have an idea, that she is not the one for you (and she obvioulsy can cheat you without deserve)

NOTE: When I say the one I refer to the same as one-itis