How many of you are married ?! If so are you sleeping with other women.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently thinking of getting married, and I can get somewhat nice and decent girls.
As the end goal for me is to have a proper married life, a household that is settled!
And maybe game on the side!
Planning to get minimum 2 chicks even when married, the more the merrier but how idk.
How about you guys who are married?!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently thinking of getting married, and I can get somewhat nice and decent girls.
As the end goal for me is to have a proper married life, a household that is settled!
Planning to get minimum 2 chicks even when married, the more the merrier but how idk.
LMFAOOOOO

Why bother getting married if you planning to be a player? why not just continue dating? why deal with possible legal and spiritual ramifications?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother getting married if you planning to be a player? why not just continue dating? why deal with possible legal and spiritual ramifications?
He just wants to lockdown some 'decent girl' while schtupping hot girls.

Ah well, who knows.

If you're actually married with kids, you'll find out that you won't have that much time for side pieces. If you don't want to have kids, I think you shouldn't get married.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score

I have been happily married for 18 years. I wanted a family, especially a son that I have today. Here is a clip of my son wrestling this weekend. Shaping and molding my son into into an elite athlete has been one of the biggest pleasures of my life. 533208349249932

However if you want to get married you had damned well better have a rigorous system/program/machine in place to select and maintain a wife. 50% of marriages end in divorce. Of those, 70% are filed by women. Another study found that 74% of married men are unhappily married. So really, only a very small portion of men are happily married.

You must do 2 major things in order to be happily married. The first is selection. Only about 1 in 3 (or 4) women in America are marriage material. That means even if you did everything right your marriage would still be a failure because it is impossible to maintain a good relationship with most women under our current cultural and legal framework.

Now even if you get a good one you have to maintain that relationship. You have to keep your woman in love which is a never ending job. It does get easier, but never ends.

The above can be done. I just published a video on this process (one of many, I also wrote a book) but to summarize you go through 5 main stages. First you have to build your rotation. You have to open women daily, get pots of phone numbers, and date many women until you have 3 high quality women you are seeing each week, for example a Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday gal. Then you will have to manage your rotation. At this point these high quality women will be competing for you (and giving your the best sex ever). After 7-8 weeks you will start to know if there is LTR with a woman and you will either drop her (will happen many times) or commit to her.

Once you commit to a women you stop seeing others and hustling phone numbers. At this point you must get "The Golden Year." That is one year of a perfect relationship, no fights, no major red flags, no major problems. She will be a loving giver. If not you break it off and start the process again. I went through this last stage multiple times (was engaged) but ended it. Marriage and babies will not fix problems.

Finally you will get that Golden Year. That is the woman you marry.

Here is a picture of me and my wife. You can see that I am old and ugly and she is much younger and still very pretty. She is a boss girl but also very loving and cooks every night: photo

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am married, no "game on the side" and not actively pursuing it - I am nearly 40y old, soon to be father of a child, planning to get at least one more child with my wife. My wife is a decent, smart woman - I am not interested in sluts nor I plan to woe any other woman. Will I always be that adamant - I do not know - however I know that sticking to your choices is a sign of mature man (besides, true man is not responsible only for himself, but also for the others. It is hard to be focused on that responsibility if you are so focused on yourself and chasing other females while being married).

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are asking people to out themselves OP? Are you the police? Lol

Last edited:

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been happily married for 18 years. I wanted a family, especially a son that I have today. Here is a clip of my son wrestling this weekend. Shaping and molding my son into into an elite athlete has been one of the biggest pleasures of my life. 533208349249932

However if you want to get married you had damned well better have a rigorous system/program/machine in place to select and maintain a wife. 50% of marriages end in divorce. Of those, 70% are filed by women. Another study found that 74% of married men are unhappily married. So really, only a very small portion of men are happily married.

You must do 2 major things in order to be happily married. The first is selection. Only about 1 in 3 (or 4) women in America are marriage material. That means even if you did everything right your marriage would still be a failure because it is impossible to maintain a good relationship with most women under our current cultural and legal framework.

Now even if you get a good one you have to maintain that relationship. You have to keep your woman in love which is a never ending job. It does get easier, but never ends.

The above can be done. I just published a video on this process (one of many, I also wrote a book) but to summarize you go through 5 main stages. First you have to build your rotation. You have to open women daily, get pots of phone numbers, and date many women until you have 3 high quality women you are seeing each week, for example a Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday gal. Then you will have to manage your rotation. At this point these high quality women will be competing for you (and giving your the best sex ever). After 7-8 weeks you will start to know if there is LTR with a woman and you will either drop her (will happen many times) or commit to her.

Once you commit to a women you stop seeing others and hustling phone numbers. At this point you must get "The Golden Year." That is one year of a perfect relationship, no fights, no major red flags, no major problems. She will be a loving giver. If not you break it off and start the process again. I went through this last stage multiple times (was engaged) but ended it. Marriage and babies will not fix problems.

Finally you will get that Golden Year. That is the woman you marry.

Here is a picture of me and my wife. You can see that I am old and ugly and she is much younger and still very pretty. She is a boss girl but also very loving and cooks every night: photo
Thanks for the insights. Really liked the part where you mentioned having a proper system/program for a happy married life!

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the stupidest thing iv read so far in this forum.

So let me get this straight.

Your plan is to get married so you can cheat on your wife with 2 more chicks and basically have a rotation yet you want to have a commitment?

Just think of how much energy you will have to spend to balance the "game" with marriage and playing hide n seek with your wife just so she doesn't finds out.

If she finds out then what?

You get a divorce and you go through a period of drama.

Pointless, don't even get married, continue to game until you are bored of your life and then settle.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you aware what can happen to you if caught in this day and age?

I’m married, two kids, no cheating.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you want to cheat on your partner, okay, go for it. However, what's the point in having a partner if you plan to cheat on them? As for a legal marriage with the state, please don't do it. Should something go south, you, as the dude, will be held with your feet to the fire. Have a religious marriage, not a legal one. There are ZERO benefits for the dude these days. ZERO.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to cheat on your partner, okay, go for it. However, what's the point in having a partner if you plan to cheat on them? As for a legal marriage with the state, please don't do it. Should something go south, you, as the dude, will be held with your feet to the fire. Have a religious marriage, not a legal one. There are ZERO benefits for the dude these days. ZERO.
thanks,

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the insights. Really liked the part where you mentioned having a proper system/program for a happy married life!
Correct, and here is why: It never ends. Men (with our problem solution hard wiring) like to solve a problem and one on to another problem. Women, with their process oriented minds like to keep working on something endlessly.

Marriage is that way. You have to constantly manage (and hopefully increase) her interest level or she will fall out of love. It does get easier but it never ends.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What's the point of getting married? Sounds like a setup for disaster and shows you have poor character and no integrity.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am married, no "game on the side" and not actively pursuing it - I am nearly 40y old, soon to be father of a child, planning to get at least one more child with my wife. My wife is a decent, smart woman - I am not interested in sluts nor I plan to woe any other woman. Will I always be that adamant - I do not know - however I know that sticking to your choices is a sign of mature man (besides, true man is not responsible only for himself, but also for the others. It is hard to be focused on that responsibility if you are so focused on yourself and chasing other females while being married).

Children change everything. My son is the center piece of my life and my wife is an excellent mother. She has, over the last decades, earned my respect and loyalty.

However, women still need to realize that if they left you could easily find another women.

Reaction score
Children change everything. My son is the center piece of my life and my wife is an excellent mother. She has, over the last decades, earned my respect and loyalty.

However, women still need to realize that if they left you could easily find another women.
I agree. Regarding the realization - I think that females are constantly aware of the risk of male ability to leave the relationship (that's why they sabotage him to some extent by buying chips, making cakes while the guy should definitely abstain from sugar and unhealthy fats due to weight etc. - once the child is in place some of them stop checking out how male looks like before going to work etc. - small things, for some guys seemingly not important, but they are there).

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Regarding the realization - I think that females are constantly aware of the risk of male ability to leave the relationship (that's why they sabotage him to some extent by buying chips, making cakes while the guy should definitely abstain from sugar and unhealthy fats due to weight etc. - once the child is in place some of them stop checking out how male looks like before going to work etc. - small things, for some guys seemingly not important, but they are there).
Oh yeah...my wife did everything possible to fatten up the whole family. She is a gourmet cook and use to make really fattening food. However nowadays the whole family eats clean...my sons wrestling career helped.

In regards to testing, women will always do that, it never ends. But passing tests get easier once you learn how to do it.