How many men

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a scale of this level of success being reachable by pretty much anyone else.

This was me at 17 state just getting started imagine having your life wasted in prison ever since for males that were only going to see one or two females in their lifetimes calling you gay and a failure in comparison while throughout your life it was supposed to be within 15 minutes habitually with an interest level with that of, the entire top of the school he goes to is going to be attracted to his looks.

So imagine wanting to scale something you might be the only male you know of that would of been capable of thousands of females and adult industry is certain due to how well you got this and business down, for people that only has sex with one or two females in their lives to call me the failure.

I'm realistically wanting a scale of sosuave how many of you do this with every female with interest when the timing is right (you arent talking to her in prison where you cant have sex).
Imagine having nothing better to do in life than waste it worrying about nonsense like this.

You can tell a lot about where an individual is in life and what their level of success is by what they focus on.

Suffice to say you don't seem to be very high on either list by what you are focusing on.