• 71-99

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while, but I'm shocked to discover how few sex partners the majority of posters on this board have had. I really appreciate the honesty.

It actually makes me feel better about myself and I don't consider myself a pick up artist.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
%30 of the forum are virgins, that's not too bad for a site that will attract virgins the most.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Looks like virgins really rule on this board.

Me, Luke Skywalker, leader of virgins, 32 year old virgin.
I hope that was a joke..

I'm around 30.. kinda lost count in the 20s. I have a friend who is a senior in college, he's past 200.. now that is ridiculous.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
My thoughts exactly.

I suspect guru was being sarcastic (and MacAvoy serious).
Quite serious.

I have two girls who look at this site and know my handle.

Both have looked over my shoulder one day and saw sosuave.net. Guru is another name some might know me by.

The funny thing about it, almost quite embarassing. LOL. I have lost one non exclusive girl over her reading my FR's. :rolleyes:

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Quite serious.

I have two girls who look at this site and know my handle.

Both have looked over my shoulder one day and saw sosuave.net. Guru is another name some might know me by.

The funny thing about it, almost quite embarassing. LOL. I have lost one non exclusive girl over her reading my FR's. :rolleyes:
Interesting.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I kinda figured that 0 would be the highest.

My count is four, but I was only single for a total of 3.5 months for the last three years.

comic_relief
Question is, is that a good thing, considering we're same age... I've been single for about 9 months and I'm much happier without a relationship. It doesn't mean I sleep alone at night :up:, anyway, like all former AFC, I'm very eager to making up for old times... If i knew then what I know now... Damn was I a retard...

Quality was alwayse 7.5 (IMO) or higher... Nearly did a 4.5 once, I was super drunk but she started nagging at 3 O'clock in the morning, asking questions about my studies. I got really annoyed by this, but was so horny I just went for it. So we're making out on my bed, I'm fingering her a little, then she starts yapping: "what are we doing... We shouldn't do this". I gave it one more shot, again the same crap... Thats when I kicked her out! It was raining outside and she lived on the other side of town. :D I was proud of myself the other day, nearly lowered my standards extremly to a nagging, ugly, retarded women...

Last edited:

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's 10, but haven't slept with a new girl in about 4 years as I was with my ex. As far as quality it wasn't that great, I'd say maybe 6 out of the 10 were 5's or lower, i was just a horny basdard back then. I met at least half of them from meetspot and whimit lol. Now i'm more interested in quality.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
i wonder why people who scored 100+ are still here??:crackup: :moon:
because they have probably been here for years and are now giving advice to ignorant people like you, or came out of a LTR and need to get their head back in the game, want to raise the consistency of quality of girls they bag, want to double their numbers, are in a slump or just want to improve their game. But you obviously don't know anything about that.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the 11-20 range. That's different women not the number of times I had sex. I've had a few LTRs the longest being 3 years while had a few F!ck babes the longest being for 8 years. Cheers!

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
the 6 girls i banged were friends of mine that had boyfriends and 1 was engaged. For some reason i find it easier

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept a pretty accurate count until I reached somewhere in the mid-20's. Anymore, I have absolutely no idea.

-PDX

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha - looking back at the number of girls I'd pumped brought back some smiles, each of them had their individual talents under the sheets.

now I'm semi-commited to a girl and we'l be moving in together soon - say goodbye to the mixed love life...b@lls, what a bummer eh.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds really bad, but I used to keep a list of names of women that I boned and even rated them on a five star level. I stopped doing that after college, as I found it to be immature. I am in the 20-40 range, btw, and estimate my numbers somewhere around 25-30.

Um, not really one to talk about it I guess. 3/4 of those numbers happened in HS and college. Then I had two bad relationships after college that turned me into an AFC. The first one was pretty bad, and the second one I was an absolute AFC nightmare. I'm slowly getting back on track though and rediscovering my both my inner and outer game.

The nice thing is, I've had enough women to realize that pvssy is not the end all and be all of life...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very early still, yet interesting. The highest is for "0", not surprisingly, since everyone is or got here because of the need for some help in the area. Propers to everyone being honest.

The next biggest, the 3-5, interesting too, not surprised. That is pretty average with what the average man will have in a lifetime.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
i wonder why people who scored 100+ are still here??:crackup: :moon:

Either:

1. They are counting all the times they've had sex,yes, meaning, total the number of times they've had sex with ALL ladies, combined total.

2. Are giving back to the community. So virgins like you start getting laid more! :D