How long should I ganji her?

RU18QT?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I've seen a few times flaked on me the other day. I wouldn't have cared if she would have call and canceled but she decided to ignore my call 20mins before we were supposed to get together. She's usually always answers my calls and sticks to plans with me. I am faily positive when she flaked she was with another guy who's just a complete ******* so I have competition. The next morning she txted me saying she was sorry and that she would make it up to me. I ignored her txt... she sent me a picture txt later that night but it didnt work and i didnt bother responding. She's called me 2 times today that I have ignored both times.

How long would you wait before picking up one of her calls?? I think after the weekend maybe.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE, who cares if theres was another guy........pick up the phone ask her how she is going to make it up to you.

then get her naked............sheesh so many guys worry what if she flakes........GO TO THE NEXT CHIC........always have a back up plan dude.

WHY.......cause that way you treat her like just another vagina......thats all she is. She was busy.......who cares, another guy got the goods before you.......who cares........so u had to wait 1 whole day.......AWWWWW poor baby.

GET a few chics and date em all.........SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU...........take full advantage of her GENEROUS OFFER.

FORGET THE NOT ANSWERING BS GAMES, NEXTING BS, active diss-interest routines and BANG HER THEN LOSE HER.........then watch her beg to be with you. But do this after you bang her.........not before.

Dont think.........JUST DO IT.......way too much complexity in these forums. Gotta luv getting advice from guys that know all the answers yet never bang multiple chics.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
DUDE, who cares if theres was another guy........pick up the phone ask her how she is going to make it up to you.

then get her naked............sheesh so many guys worry what if she flakes........GO TO THE NEXT CHIC........always have a back up plan dude.

WHY.......cause that way you treat her like just another vagina......thats all she is. She was busy.......who cares, another guy got the goods before you.......who cares........so u had to wait 1 whole day.......AWWWWW poor baby.

GET a few chics and date em all.........SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU...........take full advantage of her GENEROUS OFFER.

FORGET THE NOT ANSWERING BS GAMES, NEXTING BS, active diss-interest routines and BANG HER THEN LOSE HER.........then watch her beg to be with you. But do this after you bang her.........not before.

Dont think.........JUST DO IT.......way too much complexity in these forums. Gotta luv getting advice from guys that know all the answers yet never bang multiple chics.
yet you have to laugh when you see responses like this...

anyways, its like fishing, dont wait to set the line too long or she'll spit the bait out, one day of ignoring is enough, especially when she tries to contact you frantically like she did... go back in and ask for a favor! lol

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The right thing to do is take her next call, and tell her flat out to NEVER flake on you again. ...
idk if i would even do this, it might make you look like an a$$hole, someone whos anger might have a little problem. Shes not stupid, she got the hint...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:

Sometimes i wonder if these people ever think on their own or just recite what the bible says. Ignoring her twice isn't going to make her forget about what an undesirable wuss you are. Nailing her friend is. I'm with you dude. Nail her, nail her friend, nail another chick... keep on walking.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I would say it's ok and she knows she deserves it. You don't have to yell when you say it, just be serious.

You would be surprised how many women I've had to deal with in this kind of manner and it never pushed any of them away.
deserves it? im still a little skeptical on the whole thing, still seems standoff-ish. but if your saying it works im going to try it! no harm no foul? lol

RU18QT?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she called again... I was out for a beer with a buddy and was in the middle of a story when she called and ignored it again. I do think she's got the point now!

my next question is now.. do i pick up the phone and call her or do i wait for another call attempt? I am thinking she's already done enough to get ahold of me and I should call her and see what she's going to do for me to make things better.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RU18QT? said:
Girl I've seen a few times flaked on me the other day. I wouldn't have cared if she would have call and canceled but she decided to ignore my call 20mins before we were supposed to get together. She's usually always answers my calls and sticks to plans with me. I am faily positive when she flaked she was with another guy who's just a complete ******* so I have competition. The next morning she txted me saying she was sorry and that she would make it up to me. I ignored her txt... she sent me a picture txt later that night but it didnt work and i didnt bother responding. She's called me 2 times today that I have ignored both times.

How long would you wait before picking up one of her calls?? I think after the weekend maybe.
Wow man, are you looking to drive yourself crazy or what? This girl is playing head games like a mutha. The thing about ganji is that it can work in certain situations but if the girl comes back to you she's usually just looking for the validation to see if you'll answer her phone call/text message whatever. Once you do, she'll be back to her antics playing you for a fool. It's not worth it in the long run and you should just look for other girls. If you really want to get with this girl, play on a female's worst emotion, jealousy. Get another girl and indirectly let her know about it. She'll be on you like flies on shyt. Not what you wanted to hear? Okay, carry own with the games.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RU18QT? said:
my next question is now.. do i pick up the phone and call her or do i wait for another call attempt? I am thinking she's already done enough to get ahold of me and I should call her and see what she's going to do for me to make things better.

You have already waited too long. I would have ignored the first text for about 10 hours and then texted back or definitely picked up at least the 2nd call. Your playing way too many games and she's probably done with you.

If a girl ignored two of my texts and two phone calls after I said sorry, I would think she was sleeping with Brad while I was phoning, and probably wouldn't talk to her for at least a month.