How long can women hide their red flags?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Newby 15 said:
Is this a real answer? :crackup:

Any real man knows there are quality women in the world. Not every woman is a low quality wh0re as you believe. Put out your Easter Basket early since you believe in fiction. Maybe you'll get an egg.
So you're basically recycling the answer I gave you? Nice.

How about answering the question. What "real man" whines about information being a "downer"? Are we in elementary school? :crackup:

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two types of red flags, in my opinion.

The first are the obvious ones, she moody, she's on drugs, she a drunk, she did time in an institution. Surface level, flags, if you will. The best one can hope for is two weeks before these start to appear. The mask comes off in any relationship at the two week mark.

The second type are the deeper, more psychological flags, she's shrewdly manipulative, she's leading a double life, she has plans for you that you will never be aware of.... these can stay hidden in perpetuity if the woman is motivated. Ask any guy whose relationship was the bees knees until the day after the wedding.

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
What "real man" whines about information being a "downer"?
Asking you a question why you're always such a downer is whining? :crackup:

Poon King said:
Downer? :crackup:

Well.. guess what? Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and even the Umpa Lumpas from Charly and the Chocolate factory DON'T EXIST. Yep. Take a minute to absorb that. Also the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are fake. Yep.

Its true. Shocking but true.

So, are you mostly interested in knowing the truth about the world around you OR do you just want "feel good" answers.. even if they are the wrong ones?

Serious question. Because if you want to live in a bubble, just watch Ellen and draw in coloring books all day. Don't come on a site for real men who discuss real life.
What "real man" whines like this over an easy question? :crackup:

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have been on this website for a while, a woman's red flags should be easy to spot. Given that women tend to talk a lot more than men, you just need to keep a keen ear and read between the lines. Never let your emotions cloud your judgement and stay objective.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the chick, her friends, her past, etc.

I've seen it take from 3 weeks to 3 or 4 months.
The 3 week one was by far the craziest lol

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The red flags show up the minute the woman gets comfortable and believes he has "hooked" the man and or is in control of the relationship.

The faster the woman gets comfortable.. the more beta the guy she is dating is (or she believes him to be). Notice when you spin plates.. you can go years without any obvious red flags showing up. Why? Because all these women you're f*cking want to prove they are better than your other options. Once you foolishly commit to one of them.. they no longer have something to prove. They have won. They have been given the pedestal (because for a man to commit to ONE woman.. he must believe her to be superior in some way.. aka PEDESTAL). So she has you on an emotional leash. She is in control and now she can relax and start being a b!tch. Now come the red flags. Right on time.

There is no such thing as a "quality woman". Only women who know they have a good deal.. and hang onto it.

This is 100% correct.

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So you're not going to answer the question huh? Thought so.
I did answer it. I asked you a question. Why are you always such a downer? After that, you got all emotional and whined in response.

Poon King said:
Downer? :crackup:

Well.. guess what? Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and even the Umpa Lumpas from Charly and the Chocolate factory DON'T EXIST. Yep. Take a minute to absorb that. Also the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are fake. Yep.

Its true. Shocking but true.

So, are you mostly interested in knowing the truth about the world around you OR do you just want "feel good" answers.. even if they are the wrong ones?

Serious question. Because if you want to live in a bubble, just watch Ellen and draw in coloring books all day. Don't come on a site for real men who discuss real life.
See how you whined?

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The red flags show up the minute the woman gets comfortable and believes he has "hooked" the man and or is in control of the relationship.

The faster the woman gets comfortable.. the more beta the guy she is dating is (or she believes him to be). Notice when you spin plates.. you can go years without any obvious red flags showing up. Why? Because all these women you're f*cking want to prove they are better than your other options. Once you foolishly commit to one of them.. they no longer have something to prove. They have won. They have been given the pedestal (because for a man to commit to ONE woman.. he must believe her to be superior in some way.. aka PEDESTAL). So she has you on an emotional leash. She is in control and now she can relax and start being a b!tch. Now come the red flags. Right on time.

There is no such thing as a "quality woman". Only women who know they have a good deal.. and hang onto it.
This. Been there, done that, witnessed the mask slip, got treated like crap and eventually cheated on. It's hard for me to trust women in the context of relationships now as they seem to change like chameleons from partner to partner. Do we ever know the real person at all?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Newby 15 said:
Is this a real answer? :crackup:

Any real man knows there are quality women in the world. Not every woman is a low quality wh0re as you believe. Put out your Easter Basket early since you believe in fiction. Maybe you'll get an egg.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Poon King again.

Newby you know what your problem is? Your problem is the same that most men have when it comes to women, you are so programmed into thinking that there's this PRINCESS out there or that women are these ultimate queens in some sorts, or that women can "fulfill you" in some ways....that deprogramming you with another notion is almost like destroying your entire operating system because "the virus" has spread everywhere. In other words, you have so many damn viruses in your system it's best to just GET a new computer than to sit here trying to restore your sanity.

That's how most men are. No matter how well, detailed, and laid out you make the argument that marriage MAKES NO SENSE, dealing with the Family Court MAKES NO SENSE, believing that there's a "The One" MAKES NO SENSE....you guys still talk about this notion of "not all women are like that" and "the one is out there just keep looking".

It's insane at best and naive at worse. But like I said, I will never wake you up, Poon King will never wake you up, men like you can't be saved. The only thing we can do is allow the "virus" to continue eating you alive to the point where it destroys you and wipes you off the planet. It's best that we put our efforts towards men who are not yet infected by the virus.

And for the life of me, Newby I wish guys like you would hop off this "Real Man" bandwagon. WTF is a Real Man? A Real Man is a guy that defines his OWN life for what he wants it to be, not what Society tells him a "Real Man" is supposed to be.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
WTF is a Real Man?
"Real Man" is a phrase that outs women pretending to be men on a male discussion forum.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Newby 15 said:
I did answer it. I asked you a question. Why are you always such a downer? After that, you got all emotional and whined in response.

See how you whined?
I'm not a "downer". You're just a punk.

Reality is a "downer" for YOU because you still believe in the tooth fairy, women being high quality and other beta nonsense. That should clear everything up. :up:

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
But this is where we are zekko, no matter if the Father is there or not. If the Father wants to put in discipline, teach their children the value of a dollar, teach them how to invest, how to budget, how to save, not just GIVE them gifts but they earn them, show them how to pick the right college major (and the right college)...........

......................they will be hauled off to jail for Child Abuse.

So your child gets D's and E's on their report card? And you as their Father cancel their Birthday Party? Expect NOT ONLY for the Mother to not cancel the party but to keep it going, but if you demand it remains cancelled then you will be hauled off as abusing the Child.

So your daughter at 16 wants to go hang out all night with God knows who, and you even have "word" she's been hanging out in some college dorm rooms. You decide that her going out days are BANNED....expect NOT ONLY for the Mother to cancel the Banning but if you demand the banning remains in place, you will be hauled off as abusing the Child.

The Red Pill and the Reality of the world we are living in has totally fvcked me up guys. I have all of the qualities and PASSION to be a Father but I'm not going to be able to do that in this new world. I would be lying to you if I told you that I was OK with this shyt. I'm working through accepting this new reality but sometimes I literally HATE women......no matter of fact I DO HATE WOMEN....I swear to God I literally HATE these people and the HATE is so strong I could just drop a fvcking BOMB on these bytches the likes Osama Bin Laden would have never seen.

I had to opt out of Marriage and creating Children, due to these stupid a.ss bytches. I honestly don't even know how the fvck I'm going to be able to live until "old age". A PART of me died when I came to the realization that I am NOT going to be a fvcking Father.....all on the account of these STUPID a.ss fvcking bytches

Tenacity said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Poon King again.

Newby you know what your problem is? Your problem is the same that most men have when it comes to women, you are so programmed into thinking that there's this PRINCESS out there or that women are these ultimate queens in some sorts, or that women can "fulfill you" in some ways....that deprogramming you with another notion is almost like destroying your entire operating system because "the virus" has spread everywhere. In other words, you have so many damn viruses in your system it's best to just GET a new computer than to sit here trying to restore your sanity.

That's how most men are. No matter how well, detailed, and laid out you make the argument that marriage MAKES NO SENSE, dealing with the Family Court MAKES NO SENSE, believing that there's a "The One" MAKES NO SENSE....you guys still talk about this notion of "not all women are like that" and "the one is out there just keep looking".

It's insane at best and naive at worse. But like I said, I will never wake you up, Poon King will never wake you up, men like you can't be saved. The only thing we can do is allow the "virus" to continue eating you alive to the point where it destroys you and wipes you off the planet. It's best that we put our efforts towards men who are not yet infected by the virus.

And for the life of me, Newby I wish guys like you would hop off this "Real Man" bandwagon. WTF is a Real Man? A Real Man is a guy that defines his OWN life for what he wants it to be, not what Society tells him a "Real Man" is supposed to be..

Both you and poon king whine hating everything about women. Why should anybody listen to you guys?

Poon King said:
I'm not a "downer". You're just a punk.

Reality is a "downer" for YOU because you still believe in the tooth fairy, women being high quality and other beta nonsense. That should clear everything up..

Gonna whine for us some more downer? Always whining about women makes you a downer.

All the hater downer dudes agree with you. Start associating with real people who have good relationships. Meet some quality women downer.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Newby 15 said:
Both you and poon king whine hating everything about women. Why should anybody listen to you guys?

Gonna whine for us some more downer? Always whining about women makes you a downer.

All the hater downer dudes agree with you. Start associating with real people who have good relationships. Meet some quality women downer.
You sound like a babbling beta buffoon.

Your argument is not with me. Its with reality.

Moto 15

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You sound like a babbling beta buffoon.

Your argument is not with me. Its with reality.
Whatever. Hating won't get you anywhere. I guess you have no quality women in your family. Cried to the mods to have me banned? I can't disagree?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
Try to push her buttons to see her true self, I think the real red flags cant be hide even if she want, unless you want to close your eyes to not see them .
Ya good thing to do is test them see if you can let them show their true colors. If they do you just saved yourself alot of time.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tenacity again

Re post #32