How long are girls usually interested?

CTG

Reaction score
Not much of a story, it's been like 2 or 3 weeks and I'm asking tomorrow, but how long are they usually interested in one guy for?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please... people... whats with these questions?!

it depends on the girl!

no i'm lying... a chick is usually interested in a guy for EXACTLY 2 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes... and maybe 52 seconds.

how you ask the girl for her number adds about 6 hours of interest... or subtracts 3 hours.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, and depends on her level of interest. For instance, if she's new to the school or it's the start of a new school year, she'll meet a lot of guys and might have a minicrush on some of them for a day or so apiece, then lose interest. If she gets to know a guy more and they hit off well, she might like him for 1-2, maybe 3 weeks. If it's the guy friend she fell for but he's not interested, she could hang on to that feeling for a long time. It varies. In general, your window of opportunity is 2-8 days.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
No lie no bull**** I mess wit girls who are interested in me for school years. Depends on the girl real talk. I went wit a girl who lost interest in a week. And shows she lost interest from FULL atttraction. Depends on the girl.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^absolutely no bull, I acted way too AFC to a girl that was very very highly attracted to me initially to the point she ran to another guy and went out with him (bf) until I got up and regained my game and became a DJ/PUA status, she now is more attracted to me then she was when I gave her too much attention. The point was I was way too needy/desperate and very unconfident. I would come up from behind her and talk to her in a low mono tone voice in the hallways and talk about random things with her. I would walk behind her and wait/follow her everywhere she went...I just gave too much in such little time...not good lesson learned

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the main mechanism here is change. Something has to change about YOU for her to lose interest. Im assuming its all physical attraction and if so, it could be as simple as that she saw your face from a certain angle and from a different angle, you don't look as good as what attracted her. Ever had a girl you thought was attractive then when she smiles or something she just doesn't look as good anymore? Just any change, and if we are not in her mind we can't know. What I find though is that if you get a fair amount of women showing interest in you, meaning you are pretty attractive, then unless you are in a car accident that disfigures you horribly she will never really lose interest. But that doesn't mean you will get her ;)

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a girl i haven't seen in 3 years and she still likes me as much as she did when i last saw her