How is my game? (New plate finally)

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've been on ss for a while and learned alot. I said as soon as i get a new plate ia apply all these new things i've learned on her and i being doing so but i also have soe questions.

Got this girls number 2 weeks ago. We go to the same school and i see her everyday.We went on the first date to starbucks , had a good convo. Said she had fun.

Texted and talked on the phone everyday until the 2nd date which was like a week later. We walked around NYc and i kiss closed her. Texted e later that night and said the kiss made her day.

Third date which was yesterday was to her crib. Kino'ed the fvck outta her and almost got up in that pvssy, but she wasn't with it because she said she only ****s her BF and doesn't wanna be fast.

Couple questions though:
1.She had a real rough childhood, moving from different places and got raped by her stepfather. All her boyfriends cheated on her and she lost her V to her most recent BF. Do you think she damaged goods? or might this result in her being a BPD?

2.She maad smart (going to syracuse in a couple months),down to earth,fun as hell, is a traditional girl who loves to cook,clean,do laundry , and take care of her BF all day.She said she is kinda clingy also. I would love to think that she is good LTR material but idk. Do you guys see any red flags in this yet? How should i proceed?

3.Am i talking to her too much? She texts or call me everyday and i reply. When she texts me or calls me do i reply? When we text i usualy take 30 mins-1 hr to reply which she says she hates. Thing is will i look like a girl if i ignore her texts/calls, but see her the next day?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro, she says that she feels really comfortable around me, im the second boy shes bought to her house aside from her BF of 2 years, all that crap.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
She had a real rough childhood, moving from different places and got raped by her stepfather. All her boyfriends cheated on her and she lost her V to her most recent BF.
Those two sentences alone are the biggest red flags ever.

I highly doubt shes LTR material, more of a FB or STR at most.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
1.She had a real rough childhood, moving from different places and got raped by her stepfather. All her boyfriends cheated on her [...]
Huge red flag. Sad to say too because it obviously wasn't even her fault; but I know girls like that and I've seen how they end up - it isn't pretty, and they leave a long trail of screwed-over bf's in the midst

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that really sucks.. kinda like her. Guess ima just have to buss her cheeks. Next time i get to her crib, i'm gonna escalate like crazy

Also can females ever become better people and grow after all these traumatic events or do they just remain damaged for the rest of their lives?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her and move on.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yeah that really sucks.. kinda like her. Guess ima just have to buss her cheeks. Next time i get to her crib, i'm gonna escalate like crazy

Also can females ever become better people and grow after all these traumatic events or do they just remain damaged for the rest of their lives?
I agree some women are very f***ed up from their childhood events. Not just women, men. I once briefly dated a very manipulative, narcissistic guy with major insecurity issues who was molested repeatedly as a child.

However, 1 in 6 women are sexually assaulted. 1 in 15 men last time I checked experience sexual violence from other men. If EVERY SINGLE woman and man became ****ed up as a result, a large portion of the dating pool would be eliminated.

Asking a question like that on a site like this is a bad idea. Use your judgment. Not ALL women and men who are abused are damaged goods. I know a few who are insanely strong due to it because they overcame it. Insanely judgmental people on this site.

I would say shes not LTR material, but not due to her past, but due to the other things you wrote. She sounds clingy.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
They can. Most don't. As long as dudes offer attention/affection through sex, they will keep the same gluttonous outlook. It's a vicious cycle

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she told you this stuff means one thing: she's not all that interested in you.

No, really - on the surface it may appear like she's telling you these things because she trusts you and is already feeling a deep connection with you... in reality, though, she's telling you these things in the hopes that they'll scare you away and you'll dump her FIRST so she doesn't have to do the dirty deed herself.

I have yet to have a girl tell me something traumatic or devastating about her past that resulted in her staying around much longer. One time I dated a girl who told me she wasn't looking to date seriously because she had recently gotten pregnant, lost the baby, and had a boyfriend that treated her badly. Another time, a girl spent a whole date giving me the low-down on all the previous guys who had done her wrong. Regardless of the sob story, I acted like none of this stuff phased me - and yet, despite me being understanding, I didn't end up with them.

The reality is, if a woman likes you, her goal is to make a good impression of herself for you. So yeah, even if those events happened in the past, they would be things that she'd tell you about AFTER she locked you in as the boyfriend. If she's telling you this stuff before, it's more a sign that she wants to get rid of you than keep you around. Plus, if what she's telling you IS true, all that personal baggage she has is going to affect your life eventually. Bail out while you can, man!