How is my AFC friend getting all the chicks??

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i pretty much see what everyone is getting at. I mean he's not an AFc as i had mistakenly posted in my question. He's pretty dang outgoing and the girl i was talking about sat on his lap and said to him "i think i'm in love with you" and he had barely even talked to the girl that much. Then he pretty much fell in love with her.

The first time me and him met we were talkin about chicks and he said that he doesn't get attached. The last girl he was with broke up with him without much explanation why, and he went over to her house and left flowers on her car window and then he apologized for something that he didnt have to apologize for. It just made me think of what a typical AFC would do. And when this chick broke up with him he came whining to me and was drinking himself retartded and talkin about wanting to kill himself.

I honestly havent really gotten a chance to talk to her and get to know what kind of girl she is. Because he is with her every single minute that he gets. Hell, i never even get to see my friend becuase he's always over at her apartment. And when i do see him he talks about how shes the "one" and she's the one he is gonna marry.

I just figured she wouldnt be with him if he was doing those AFC type things.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by skeeloo
you guys are dreaming if you think you wont spend money on a woman you want an ltr with, you most spend some money weather you like to or not or else she will leave your ass. keep lying to your selves.
keep telling yourself that chump