How important is looks

siza6677

Reaction score
Freinds,

I am 31 years of age and Asian Indian. I am Average in looks and have not been succesful with women. Can some one guide me on how can I do better with Woman.
Can the fact that I am Asian Indian, with an average looks be balanced by some of the other qualities. I would really appreciate your help

Thanks....Shams

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible....top right corner you'll find the link.

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by siza6677
Freinds,

I am 31 years of age and Asian Indian. I am Average in looks and have not been succesful with women. Can some one guide me on how can I do better with Woman.
Can the fact that I am Asian Indian, with an average looks be balanced by some of the other qualities. I would really appreciate your help

Thanks....Shams
Dont use race as an excuse, David deangelo looks middle eastern and he can pull Hb9s from left to right. Looks do matter, but not as much as you think they do.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im east indian man. hindu all the way

and for me looks arent the matter

just be yourself.. Put urself first, before women

get that confidence.. act like you know ur good looking, why should you let others judge you? their judgement shouldnt even matter.. you can only judge yourself

just make sure your happy about yourself..

iif you dont like ur hair style then change it.. only change it cuz YOU dont like it.. not others,

if you dont like your shirt.. change it.. change it cuz YOU dont like it.. not them

you just have to think with confidence man and you will do fine

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't matter one fuvking bit if you ever watch any DYD CDs he has a guest speaker who is ina fuvkign wheel chair who has some disease where he has broken bones and **** and he gets girls. I'm glad I'm not happen because I would have never thought that I could get any kind of pusvy. Looks only boost your S&R value, doesn't really mean sh!t, maybe if your on a dating site because there isn't really much way to judge your personality so next thing to look for is Looks, Height, and body shape.

Don't worry about your looks cause it doesn't matter at all

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an asian mate who is not very attractive but he is extremely confident and cool. He is always running off for a quick shag here and there with 1 of his "women". He goes threw girls like a squirrel does nuts.....Race and looks are not important. SUre they play a part but you can phase that out with the correct attitude.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. Just take a peek at Shezz or his mentor Tyler Durden:p ;) :D

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start to feel sorry for yourself it doesn't matter where you're from or what you look like. You come off as someone with low confidence, lack of attraction and no respect for yourself at all. AND THAT’s the biggest reason that you're not where you want to be.

Second, looks mean nothing to women. They'll take confidence, money, and power any day over looks.
Oh well, it's not that easy. Looks means a lot to women, but looks is way more then what you think. Way, way, more.

Imagine a average, even below average, guy - when it comes to his "raw" physical appearance. I'm that guy - the average guy. Take a picture of me without cool clothes or charisma, and nobody would consider me as hot. I'd probably be rated as a 5/10.

Dress me up in a pair of cool, well-fitting jeans. Add nice shoes, a belt, a outstanding shirt and a jacket. Add a hat, bandana or cap, or something attention gaining to my head. Maybe even a pair of sunglasses on my head. Add a silver ring, watch and necklace. Well-matching colors and clothes that really fits my body.

I'm now at least 6/10, believe me. Add a smile and sparkling eyes - charisma - and I’m a 7, maybe even 8.

"Raw" physical appearance + Style + charisma = looks.

To improve those - work out, find out what 'style' and dressing good really means, and work on your charisma. I won't write about that here. There are good posts about it already.

When it comes to money you’re right. Money IS attractive, but it’s the MONEY itself that’s attractive. And, also, the fact that rich people often are successful. Women like success. Everyone likes successful people. They have qualities.

When you meet a girl she’ll decide really quick weather you have a value (and qualities)or not. Probably within the first 5- 10 minutes - if you hold a conversation with her. It’s her first impression.

Do you think that has ANYTHING to do with MONEY?

Yeah, it does – but only if she’s a prostitute.

Questions?

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
People... we should avoid starting a 'Fash is ugly' fashion down here...

By the way, it's all about confidence. I'm as ugly as fash, if not more, and I got a number of girls telling me things like: 'you look adorable', or 'I would always kiss you' or 'you make feel in awe all the time'. See it as a game, as if you were living in a simulated reality, with you as the main character. Come to think of it, you've got endless chances, so it's obviously a numbers game. Also, you'll become more and more good at this game with practice. This forum is not worth much if compared to real life experience.

Just pretend you're the boss of the whole universe. On the long run, you'll really feel you are.

As Pook once said (loosely copying from Plato): "as you think you shall become"

Last edited:

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'm not any more good looking than fash, he's just a quick citable figure that's apparently doing well with the ladies, and he isn't top model material.

and you said fash is ugly, not me.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are important, but not everything.

Some guys can score big on looks alone. Folks with average looks need asstes such as charisma and personality.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Corleone is Indian (up in San Fran) and he does well for himself.

Looks will always play a part. But if you want to compete with the good looking guys or the guys with money, then Game (ie personality) is the only to compete and out-compete those dudes.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just making an observation here. From my viewpoint, a lot of guys perceive that their success with women is tied to their looks. Couple that with those same guys who do not feel confident because of how they see themselves, and you have a catch 22. One insecurity feeds another, and down they go. They stop (or never start) putting on the finishing touches that make a guy stand out.
So with that said, once you realize that women don't care as much about how a man looks as a man thinks they do, then a metamorphesis is free to take place. Different guys to varying degrees, but when those guys who have average or below average looks begin to get girls, confidence goes up, they tend to start taking better care of themselves, dress better, find SoSuave, so forth and so on.....
It's all tied together........you rarely see some of these elements without the other.....

Reaction score
Originally posted by LongDrinkofWater
... but when those guys who have average or below average looks begin to get girls, confidence goes up, they tend to start taking better care of themselves, dress better, find SoSuave, so forth and so on.....
It's all tied together........you rarely see some of these elements without the other.....
Agreed. I don't think of myself as a hot looking guy, but when I started to 'take better care of myself' I did notice a shift in reactions from targets from "just another guy" to "hey who's he?" Which has given me more confidence that I'm on the right path. Some days I'll wear clothes that I haven't been able to replace yet, cause I need to do wash and I definately see the difference. In the end any action will take you closer to where you want to be. No action on the other hand keeps you in a rut.

ADKdj

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the word "UGLY" I think could be catagorized into 2 different levels

1. Ugly as in You are just damn ugly in terms of facial structure. Your face doesnt give you character. You totally look boring.

2. Ugly as in you have the potential. Even though you are ugly, your face gives you this unique character/appearance/shape. You have this interesting look on your face

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Flash is an ugly mofo!

Anyone who says that 'looks don't matter' need to unplug from the matrix and smell the sh!t that is this world. Of course looks matter, ugly f*ckers like Flash that score chicks are not the rule, they are the excemption. The 'uglier' you look, the more you have to compensate with game. I'm sure that Flash must have some mad game going on in order to land those b!tches.

If you think you are ugly (or average or whatever), start by fixing what you can change. Hit the gym, dress better and start taking care of yourself.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking "average" is a blessing. The more a person strays outside of what's considered average, the more it will affect how attracted people are to you. Obviously certain things outside of the average can be beneficial (big d*ck, tall height, exceptional looks), but they're not needed. You are lucky to be an average looking guy because with a little confidence and some decent social skills you can go very far. People who are considered unattractive either except it and settle for less (or nothing at all) or they compensate by being very good at something the opposite sex finds attractive.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, yeah- looks DO matter, i don't know what everyone else says
otherwise. it's like saying girls prefer guys with lil peckers instead
of big D*cked monsters. Okay maybe you don't have to
be a super model- but it dosen't hurt.
Look, eat right, work out, buy some cool clothes, get a really
good cologne, nice hair cut- look as slick and clean as possible-
that and the right combination of the right attitude and you're set..
that's really all it takes...you look good, you smell good
and guess what? you'll also feel good about yourself. work with
what you got and quit complaining about what you don't,make
the best of your looks and think of your body as a work of art.
think of how a beautyfull woman looks all dressed up and the
appeal it has on men.Oh wait , woman don't get turned on by
guys visualy because their attractions are emotionally
based..rrriiigght. :rolleyes:
and all the girls dream about guys like brad pitt and orlando
bloom because they are soo not good looking...