How important is it for you to get laid with a smoking hot chick?

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
How important is it for you to get laid with a smoking hot chick?

Extremely?

Very?

Or not that big of a deal?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Dumb question. She has to be smoking literally to be smoking hot.

Fin9

Don Juan
Reaction score
A better question would be: How important is to get laid with a good looking woman/girl ?

When I hear someone saying smoking hot girl I'malways thinking of a tart

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is sexier for me in a woman than intelligence ye laugh at me all you want.

Fact is prime model + chicken brain <<<<<<< not so model + brain

Ive had both, sex is sex, also models kinda spread their legs and expect wanders to happen not putin any effort always making lame excuses for not doing stuff like going on top like "My legs hurt" "my mouth hurts" and all that crap

And **** all the people that indulge women to go on looks only

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Not very.
Exactly the response I would give.

Dudes still put chicks on a pedestal for pvzzy. I'm not meaning dudes shouldn't go for a chick but if a dude puts getting laid with a hot chick as a priority or top priority in his life his priorities are screwed up.

+1 rep.

Februathyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Exactly the response I would give.

Dudes still put chicks on a pedestal for pvzzy. I'm not meaning dudes shouldn't go for a chick but if a dude puts getting laid with a hot chick as a priority or top priority in his life his priorities are screwed up.

+1 rep.
You're saying men should settle for average and below. Get your priorities straight.

Mauser96 said:
Not very.
You're saying your girlfriend isn't attractive.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Februathyst said:
You're saying men should settle for average and below. Get your priorities straight.

You're saying your girlfriend isn't attractive.
Nice try.

I'm saying don't put pvzzy on a pedestal. Have your priorities in order first. Your life comes first. Not worrying about simply getting laid regardless if the chick is hot. Otherwise if hot chicks are your first priority in life you're already starting at a loss.

But you do you if that's what floats your boat.

Februathyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Nice try.

I'm saying don't put pvzzy on a pedestal. Have your priorities in order first. Your life comes first. Not worrying about simply getting laid regardless if the chick is hot. Otherwise if hot chicks are your first priority in life you're already starting at a loss.

But you do you if that's what floats your boat.
You're saying you can't focus your priorities on other things and entertain hot chicks at your convenience. You're taking out your frustrations on hot chicks.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it wasn't important the concept of game wouldn't exist.

We all can logoff right now and go find a Fuglyssa or Gluttondra who's more then willing to clean your pipes or let you bust deep inside!

Shoot for the HB9, if you miss you can always land one of her HB6-8 groupies

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Februathyst said:
You're saying you can't focus your priorities on other things and entertain hot chicks at your convenience. You're taking out your frustrations on hot chicks.
Wrong again.

I'm saying your priorities should involve you first (the most important things to improving your life) and not specifically on getting laid by some hot chick.

Februathyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Wrong again.

I'm saying your priorities should involve you first (the most important things to improving your life) and not specifically on getting laid by some hot chick.
I can't be wrong. I just said that. Involve the priorities on yourself first and entertain hot chicks at your convenience. Why would you want to settle for below or average chicks? Isn't that the whole point of improving your life?

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Februathyst said:
I can't be wrong. I just said that. Involve the priorities on yourself first and entertain hot chicks at your convenience. Why would you want to settle for below or average chicks? Isn't that the whole point of improving your life?
The point of improving your life is for yourself. If hanging it all on improving it specifically to get hot chicks is your goal then good luck with that.

First comes improving yourself in all aspects to be your best self. The chicks are a bonus. If they come along the way fine. If not you should be improving for yourself. Unless you only improve based on everyone else expectation of you..Good luck with that.

Not everyone is going to like you or I regardless of how much improvement we make. Some don't understand that. But that's life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few years ago it would have be really important not for the experience itself but due to the insecure ego of a young guy, the terrible need for self validation.

Now that I had some action (didnt bang hundreds of models but still) I dont feel like that my value is related that much to the quality of women that chase me, sure its good to know that hot chicks with options desire me but its surely less important than having important men to welcome me in their circle, or me get a dominant position in this society.

If I had to give a priority to dominate or fvck, no matter how hot the girls is, I take the position first.

Februathyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
The point of improving your life is for yourself. If hanging it all on improving it specifically to get hot chicks is your goal then good luck with that.

First comes improving yourself in all aspects to be your best self. The chicks are a bonus. If they come along the way fine. If not you should be improving for yourself. Unless you only improve based on everyone else expectation of you..Good luck with that.

Not everyone is going to like you or I regardless of how much improvement we make. Some don't understand that. But that's life.
I never said that. Men should improve their lives with everything including women. Why would you improve yourself to settle for less than average women? Hell, Mick Jagger said he joined a rock band to get girls and drugs. All of those guys did for that reason. Women will come along the way when you make improvements. There is no reason to settle for less than average when you don't have to. You're not making any sense.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Februathyst said:
I never said that. Men should improve their lives with everything including women. Why would you improve yourself to settle for less than average women? Hell, Mick Jagger said he joined a rock band to get girls and drugs. All of those guys did for that reason. Women will come along the way when you make improvements. There is no reason to settle for less than average when you don't have to. You're not making any sense.

^^Confused, assuming, contrarian troll is confused, assuming, and contrarian. LMAO.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
^^Confused, assuming, contrarian troll is confused, assuming, and contrarian. LMAO.
Troll extraordinaire strikes again. Literally everything you've ever posted is for the purpose of creating an argument.

Get a life, or keep trolling to the next banning.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Every man must experience having sex with a beautiful woman, even if it's with a hooker. It turns out that f*cking a 10 doesn't feel that much different than f*cking a 7. I've never f*cked a girl I wasn't attracted to, nor does there seem to be any point.

The question is: how much do you want to sacrifice for what usually amounts to a few minutes of bliss spread over several months/years of hardship? Most men who get married are whipped and become slaves.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Most men who get married are whipped and become slaves.
Voluntary slaves for the most part, its stockholm syndrome I guess.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important for me to NOT **** one since all of them in my area are BPD attention sluts who have herpes.