how i met your mother

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
and the how i met your mother thread is no differnt from the AFC movie thread.
HAHA! You Win! too true my young friend. too true.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a 'lab rat'? That's flattering.

Why is it always the same type of people who start calling everyone 'KBJs!'

Anyway I think How I Met Your Mother is a good show and is fairly similar to life, just exagerated for comedy, but if it wasn't similar it wouldn't be funny. Kind of irrelevant in any case.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
So I'm a 'lab rat'? That's flattering.

Why is it always the same type of people who start calling everyone 'KBJs!'

Anyway I think How I Met Your Mother is a good show and is fairly similar to life, just exagerated for comedy, but if it wasn't similar it wouldn't be funny. Kind of irrelevant in any case.
I'll reiterate: i'm not gonna take offense to anything people say to me in here because for the most part i see them as lab rats. (at least the ones that take things so personaly on an anonymous forum with names like oh tits) which is most on here and the reason why Pook told me he left. and if you want to use the word irrelevent your quote is irrelevent because, if the show was funny or not was not the question.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeComteDeMonteCristo said:
Do we actually have moderators on this site?

sorry cristo i have not violated any rules. not that most follow any kind of code of conduct around here

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules schmules. This thread is garbage and you know it.

Unfortunatly some guys decided to curve it in a direction other then the original post.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
What is a KBJ?
Kangaroo Bl0w J0b.

don't knock it till you tried it. You sort of have to get used to all that jumping up and down....

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
sorry cristo i have not violated any rules. not that most follow any kind of code of conduct around here

Lmao! I dont care. You need to start staying on-topic. Site for dating women, and Self-Improvement. Dont start random threads like this, and in all honesty, I dont give a crap whether your offended or not. I'm just trying to keep the quality of the posts up.
I'm not having a go, and you'd know if I was, because there'd be endless stars in here, I'm just asking you to stop posting crap, and put some good mind-boggling questions.
Give us a run for our money, bro. ;)
Cheers man
Ben ;)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not you buddy, guy.
I'm not your guy, pal.
I'm not your pal, buddy.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Threads like these remind me of the telephone game in grade school. You would all sit in a circle of 20 people and whisper a sentence in someone's ear. By the time it got to the 20th person, the sentence would be completely different.

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he a Don Juan or a Jerk?

I don't care.

All I know is Barney Stinson is AWESOME.