how i met your mother

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever seen the show how i met your mother? Is barney considerd a don juan or a jerk?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I wasn't asking because I think Barney is a jerk. I asked because this is such an asinine subject. Barney is a kids show lol.
asinine hah?......K

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
How about this for a question ....

drumroll please ....

Is sosilky a troll or not?
someone needs to get laid

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you, guy? You keep starting thread after thread. Are you really this stupid? Get a damn clue.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you, guy? You keep starting thread after thread. Are you really this stupid? Get a damn clue.

touched a nerve in here

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's definately not a DJ.

He's a player.

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mav... bro

I think the cat is out there as well.... but you cant be mad at him. He starts some of the craziest azz conversations here! Does he troll? Hells yes! BUT at least he's a comical.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm................................

I wonder. I haven't seen anything by him that was smart.

If it were smart it would be more informational and uplifting, but he keeps asking question after question, BUT...

I hope he is learning.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you guys were buds.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart? HAHAHA... no man... he/she's a troll.

Classic! Typed in "sosilky" into you tube... first hit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp-jhcv0qfo

Janet Jackson's "I Get So Lonely"

That's Gold Jerry! Gold!

I'm flattered that Rook is so passionate about his discontent for me that he went to the length of typing my fake name in on youtube.....scary...what do you call these guys again? KBJs ? especialy after he told me in another thread that he wants nothing to do with me. yet he finds it necesary to drop in his two cents again with this stalker/psycho behavior. its guys like these i would love to meet in a dark alley the attitude always changes when its time to go toe to toe.

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to mavrick. You contribute nothing here. MacAvoy is even starting to figure you out.

Don't be flattered... I youtube all things now.... never know what you'll find ;)

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rook said:
I was talking to mavrick. You contribute nothing here. MacAvoy is even starting to figure you out.

Don't be flattered... I youtube all things now.... never know what you'll find ;)
nice life tool

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
sosilky said:
I'm flattered that Rook is so passionate about his discontent for me that he went to the length of typing my fake name in on youtube.....scary...what do you call these guys again? KBJs ?
Sosilky: Total Posts: 197 (16.14 posts per day)

And most of that is just pure rapid fire sh!t, c'mon man "How I met your mother" are you serious???

Just relax a bit yeah?.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Sosilky: Total Posts: 197 (16.14 posts per day)

And most of that is just pure rapid fire sh!t, c'mon man "How I met your mother"???

Just relax a bit a bit yeah?.
You just don't get it. I found this place and am sucking in the knowledge and posting whatever (and yes some of it is out there) just to see peoples reactions. its an experiment. i'm not gonna take offense to anything people say to me in here because for the most part i see them as lab rats. (at least the ones that take things so personaly on an anonymous forum with names like oh tits) then i'll be gone. and the how i met your mother thread is no differnt from the AFC movie thread.