How I have been treating women lately and I love it

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
what is funny is that women love to play and be played its the fuel for their emotional being.. its a fun game to see if she can dump the guy before he dumps her or make him fall in love then reject him..lol im looking fro a valuable women now so i keep getting payed by you female players who think they won..lol im not even playing.. im just waiting for a genuine companion..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
what is funny is that women love to play and be played its the fuel for their emotional being.. its a fun game to see if she can dump the guy before he dumps her or make him fall in love then reject him..lol im looking fro a valuable women now so i keep getting payed by you female players who think they won..lol im not even playing.. im just waiting for a genuine companion..

wow DG looking for a "genuine companion" whats the sudden change bruh?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I

I also realise that no girl who ever hurt me did so intentionally. They rejected me because they weren't attracted to me. That's not their fault.
Isn't it interesting that if you use that type of defence in a court of law (i.e. not done intentionally), that you'd get laughed out of court and they would throw the book at you.

Imagine someone is charged for groping a woman that's half-nude, gets charged, and says he didn't do it intentionally she was just had a bubble but and was hot and couldn't help himself.

Double standard.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I don't like to dominate everything all the time.

I'm currently dating this Japanese chick who is super nice and polite, and she's accepting every date, saying OK to everything I suggest, and frankly that's frickin BORING! If a girl brings some initiative to the table it's much more exciting...

These days I feel pretty bored and only girls who are even more boring will date me ;)