How I flipped the game on an attention wh0re.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out with my FB and a friend, had a couple beers, my FB chick was tired and wanted to go home, so I dropped her off and went back to the bar with no intentions except to drink myself silly on tequila.

So I'm shooting some pool with a friend when this hot ass dark haired chick walks in by herself. Nice body, maybe 120lbs, 5' 3" or so...very pretty girl.

Every idiot AFC guy in the house was on top of that sh*t. Dudes buying her drinks and asking for her number without even building rapport. Ugh, f*cking n00bs. **On a sidenote, it's my opinion that cowboys are the biggest AFCs ever.**

She's not giving up the digits to these fools, but flirting like mad like an AW does, kino on dudes, etc. Some guy spills his drink on his GF's back because he was busy staring at this girl, made me laugh my ass off.

I won my game of pool, so she comes over and throws some quarters on the table. I told her to rack and we started playing. She asks what I'm drinking and I tell her tequila and beer, which was pretty obvious (never seen another shot that takes salt and lime). She gets all high pitched and says: "I LOVE tequila" (hint, hint, buy me a shot), so I say: "Oh yeah? Go grab us a couple more shots". She says: "Hey, the guy's supposed to buy, right?". I said that I had a policy of never buying drinks for girls, ever. She had a look on her face like she just caught me drowning puppies or something. Then before she had a chance to say anything I told her again, "Go grab us a couple!"

She f*cking did! I'm just C/F-ing my ass off, whipped her ass on the pool table and then foosball...slammed her so hard on the last shot I broke the little dude's feet right the f*ck off. She's now ignoring everybody else and giving up tons of EC. I love that EC sh*t, man. Works every damn time.

So in total, we had:

-2 shots of Turantula
-2 shots of Suaza
-2 shots of Jager

ALL ON HER.

By this time it was about bartime, so people started clearing out quick. We were just BS-ing about camping and rafting stuff...she told me she "definitely wants to see me again" and handed me her number on a napkin (how classic). Then she kissed me on the cheek and asked me if I wanted to go to her house.

I didn't.

But she told me she'd be at the same place tonight.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of better living through DJing.

Its funny though...think back WAY before you found this site. You probably would have bought her those drinks, paid for her cab, and in the future pay her cell phone and water bills too.

hahaha...:p

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I would have. God, I don't miss that chump sh*t.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats an awesome story. I almost spit water on the monitor when you said some guy spilled his drink on his girls back. Fvcking classic. So you going back or what?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. It WAS so damn funny. Man, she was so pissed at him too.

Yeah, I just took care of my FB for the night...she's going with her best friend and her sister to some girls-night-out-birthday thing, hehe.

Good.

I'm going there tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll actually follow through with going home with that chick...I think it'd be more fun to play with her and then ditch.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
two things dont make sense.

1. why did she randomly come up to your table to play you in pool? especially with all the AFC's around her. did you leave part of the story out?

2. How the hell did you break the feet off a foosball guy??!?!?! :D That must have been some shot

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1). There was a bunch of people standing around watching us play pool and that's where she was, and a line of people with quarters up on the table. Evidently she had quarters there too, I wasn't paying attention. Her turn just came up after about half an hour, so I had time to watch this flirty chick in action.

2). I have no idea why the little foosball guy broke, but it was awesome. I think maybe when I took the shot (really hard), the ball got jammed up in between his feet and the table.