How I could have been the DJ king in HS.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw alot of new posts that were asking questions that was touched upon in this post and thought it might be helpfull if I bumped it back up.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

i like this post but the ending's a bit contradictory. can someone answer this for me? he became popular by not following the crowd and doing whatever the hell he wanted, but now he's wearing designer labels like everyone else:confused:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone else doesnt wear designer labels such as gucci, armani, versace and the other ones he mentioned....they are expensive and if you have the money, show it.....it shows that youre a successfull man who likes to have good things in life.....

were you expecting him to go work in pajamas still....?

it wouldnt be a bad idea, but hes not hugh hefner.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and by the way this thread is great....it should be a sticky on the high school forum

Reaction score
I'm wearing designer clothes now myself.

I don't like the trendy sh*t that is offered now a days. Its repeptitive and not organized.

Anyways, f*ck popularity issues.. explain to me what MLM is and what are the requirements to do or be in the business of MLM.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I'm wearing designer clothes now myself.

I don't like the trendy sh*t that is offered now a days. Its repeptitive and not organized.

Anyways, f*ck popularity issues.. explain to me what MLM is and what are the requirements to do or be in the business of MLM.
Do research about it online. Look up stuff from Jeffrey Babner. Read some published books like "Wave 4: How to build your downline" and "Your first year in networkmarketing"