How far would you drive to bang a woman?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinkin about driving 60 miles tonight for that very purpose. She wants me to come down.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You waste gas (and apparently no time) by going.

You win experience and possibly a fvck if you're going.

Balance out and decide for yourself.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:
Don't get killed.
hahaha. I lol'd.

...And I would drive farther. Always say yes to adventure! (and pvssy)

think about it, if you drive 120mph the whole way, you will be there and fvcking like in half an hour. :rockon:

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell naw, don't do that. Tell her, "yeah right", tell her how bad you want her... Also tell her that when she wants you that bad to drive her ass half-way and get a telly at half-point or closer (to you), tell her to come pick you up then drop you off(my choice), tell her to come where you are and get a telly there or your place if possible... But don't tell her you are on your way...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've driven FAR before. It was just a cool experience, got to see some different areas, and got some pvssy to boot. Life is boring if you never get out of the same town. OTOH, I would never drive far somewhere strictly to get pvssy because what if you get there and she's got some really gross house with dog **** on the floor or something? Don't laugh, this happened to me with a really hot, well dressed chick with a brand new ride. I couldn't believe she lived in that pig pen. I did **** her anyway but that house was so gross I never went back again.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all mathematical:
HB #----------Miles Willing to drive
0-4------------------(-5)
5---------------------0
6---------------------10
7---------------------40
8---------------------60
9---------------------70
10--------------------100 (only if puss was guaranteed)

You can graph that out on excel for visual stimulation

Reaction score
Why would you have to drive that far for sex if you are so hot as you've described on other posts? That sounds too desperate.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Arizona, so it'd have to be either California, Nevada or Utah otherwise no. I've driven to Vegas to bang chicks, and I drove to San Clemente last summer to bang some broad. (I do a lot of online game) But I'm not about to drive my ass up to Virginia or something stupid just to get my d!ck wet, no matter how hott the b!tch is.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
It's all mathematical:
HB #----------Miles Willing to drive
0-4------------------(-5)
5---------------------0
6---------------------10
7---------------------40
8---------------------60
9---------------------70
10--------------------100 (only if puss was guaranteed)

You can graph that out on excel for visual stimulation

lol I like this graph

Yo I've driving maaaaad far, the most recent 2 hours, which wasn't on ****, but oh well

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find the answer by using this equation:
E=MC^2

Where C = HB#
M = How desperate you are
and E= max distance to be travelled

Be warned that if its a very hot babe and you're very desperate you could self destruct.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of one of Demetri Martins formulas:

Y= Hotness of the girl
X= How far I'm willing to drive

At a certain point in this bell curve I'm not driving to get ass no matter how hot the girl is.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most important variable is if the pussy is guaranteed or not. I would feel like a complete ass if I drove over an hour and did not have sex with her and no that has not happened to me.

So the equation is

Your horniness + Her hotness - time driven (expressed as 1 through 10. 1 being short and 10 being long, times odds of having sex with her expressed as a decimal, if there is a 100% express it as a 1. This pops out a number between usually between 1 and 10. 10 Being do her and 1 is don't waste your time. It is possible to get a number higher than 10 and that means that you must be stupid to pass it up.

Here are some examples

((Horniness level 9 + her hotness 7 ) - time driven 3 not bad distance) * .80 great chance of having sex with her = 10.4 means do it

((Horniness level 8 + her hotness 9 ) - time driven 7 kind of far distance) *.50 [50% chance of doing her] = 5, It's up to you

((Horniness level 6 + her hotness 4 ) - time driven 2 not bad distance) *.95 almost guaranteed = 7.6 I'd do it.

LOL I must be really bored to come up with a working equation. If I had any coding skills I'd make an app :p