How exactly do you guys do it?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxwell said:
Like I said, I want to believe it, and the evidence is undeniable, I just can't see it.

Then again, I am terrible at DJing, so I should probably amend it to: "girls hate the idea of sex with me."
Yes, I know that goes against Pook's "assume you're the Great Catch" ideal, I'm just getting to the point where I'm starting to suspect that all this is simply beyond me, that I just don't have what it takes, like someone who wants to be a runner but is born without legs.
All the stuff I read about; kino, C&F, turning the convo sexual, etc, none of it works for me. I've tried them on numerous girls, in numerous ways and situations, but never gotten a positive reaction.

Maybe I just need to move to where ever it is you fellows live...
The girls don't get weak knees where we live. It's that type of thinking that is screwing you up.

You say "I'm terrible at DJing" Then why would a girl sleep with you? Out of pity? Out of spite? Out of remorse? Of course not. She will sleep with the guy who can offer her what you can't. She will sleep with the guy who gives her strong, powerful emotions. She will sleep with the guy she is attracted to. She will sleep with the guy who makes her knees weak when he kisses her. Think about it: If you are an employer and are hiring 2 guys for a job and are paying both the same, but one works alot better than the other, is smarter, and you generally like his work ethic, wouldn't you pick him? Or would you pick the other one out of pity?

You seem like you want instant gratification, you don't want to put any work into having sex. To be a successful player and to know how to play the game to have sex, you have to practice the information we give you to pick up women. A runner doesn't join a marathon after running once, a NHL hockey player didn't strap on skates yesterday, Obama didn't become President in one day, Tom Brady didn't make QB on New England and date Gisele in one week. Like anything else in life, it takes work, time, and patience to be successful. As always, there are some players out there who are naturals, just like they are some people who are born with silver spoons in their mouth, but most of the population works for what they think they deserve.

If you think you deserve pity and loneliness, keep it up.

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
The girls don't get weak knees where we live. It's that type of thinking that is screwing you up.
You say "I'm terrible at DJing" Then why would a girl sleep with you? Out of pity? Out of spite? Out of remorse? Of course not. She will sleep with the guy who can offer her what you can't. She will sleep with the guy who gives her strong, powerful emotions. She will sleep with the guy she is attracted to. She will sleep with the guy who makes her knees weak when he kisses her. Think about it: If you are an employer and are hiring 2 guys for a job and are paying both the same, but one works alot better than the other, is smarter, and you generally like his work ethic, wouldn't you pick him? Or would you pick the other one out of pity?
You seem like you want instant gratification, you don't want to put any work into having sex. To be a successful player and to know how to play the game to have sex, you have to practice the information we give you to pick up women. A runner doesn't join a marathon after running once, a NHL hockey player didn't strap on skates yesterday, Obama didn't become President in one day, Tom Brady didn't make QB on New England and date Gisele in one week. Like anything else in life, it takes work, time, and patience to be successful. As always, there are some players out there who are naturals, just like they are some people who are born with silver spoons in their mouth, but most of the population works for what they think they deserve.
If you think you deserve pity and loneliness, keep it up.
I acknowledge that this thinking of mine is counter-productive, and I am completely aware that it negates my chances and makes me an unworthy sexual partner. Believe me, I don't act this way in the field! This is just one of my "despair" moments where I play devil's advocate to have my fears disproved.

I am just very disappointed with my (lack of) progress so far; I feel I should have gone somewhere by now, after about 6 months, numerous approaches, and all this effort. I can't figure out what I'm getting wrong, and I am tempted to blame the circumstances, though I know it's more the fault lies with my technique. The temptation to wallow in self-pity threatens a lot recently, though obviously that will only make things worse.

I know the theory of DJism, I'm just snagged in the gap between the theory and the practice. I can't make it work in reality. I read about sex-craving women, the magical effects of confidence, and the possibility of getting laid, but when I actually get out there, it's like it's all a pleasant fantasy.

The thing is, you're talking about running, I'm talking about crawling.
A kiss or a date would be a landmark achievement for me at this point, sex is a loooong way off.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxwell said:
I acknowledge that this thinking of mine is counter-productive, and I am completely aware that it negates my chances and makes me an unworthy sexual partner. Believe me, I don't act this way in the field! This is just one of my "despair" moments where I play devil's advocate to have my fears disproved.

I am just very disappointed with my (lack of) progress so far; I feel I should have gone somewhere by now, after about 6 months, numerous approaches, and all this effort. I can't figure out what I'm getting wrong, and I am tempted to blame the circumstances, though I know it's more the fault lies with my technique. The temptation to wallow in self-pity threatens a lot recently, though obviously that will only make things worse.

I know the theory of DJism, I'm just snagged in the gap between the theory and the practice. I can't make it work in reality. I read about sex-craving women, the magical effects of confidence, and the possibility of getting laid, but when I actually get out there, it's like it's all a pleasant fantasy.

The thing is, you're talking about running, I'm talking about crawling.
A kiss or a date would be a landmark achievement for me at this point, sex is a loooong way off.

Your doing something wrong then. You even admitted it. Go back to the drawing board and try something else. Tweak your game...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max,

I have terrible technique according to gurus and I still get laid. The reason is I just don't give a rat's fat ass if I am supposed to be able to get laid or not according to gurus. I don't neg the target, I don't wait 7 hours to fvck the girl, the idea of waiting 7 hours is just hilarious to me, I would've already fvcked them twice by them on most occasions. I don;t get their phone number and try to call them after waiting 3 days. If you want to memorize all those rules and try to remember all that, hey that's cool, but to think that is the reason for a nonexistent sex life is a mistaken belief.

Here is what I do: I fvck them the first time Imeet them or I get rejected trying. If I have to take a number (usually because we just met) then I call them right away. If they are at a club I call them the same night, if I meet them out somewhere I call them when I get done working. So I guess I have my own rule but it's not really a rule, if I feel like doing something diff then I do that instead. Then I talk about myself and tell my own funny stories and stuff. How much technique is there to fvck someone in a backseat or take them to a motel? Stop playing around with all those techniques and get busy actually doing something and then you'll start getting laid and start lauging the next time someone says that didn't get laid because of X technique... No my friend you didn't get laid because you're fvcking boring and don't go for it in life and that shined through like a light house on an island to the whole world. Do I do a KINO hand test? NO I do a kino Im going to breathe on your neck and then start necking you and feeling up your tities test!

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing something wrong then. You even admitted it. Go back to the drawing board and try something else. Tweak your game...
I know. Perhaps it's that I have a pre-established reputation as a sexual non-entity in the small town where I live. Thankfully, I move away to university in 2 months...

everywomanshero said:
No my friend you didn't get laid because you're fvcking boring and don't go for it in life and that shined through like a light house on an island to the whole world.
I don't think it's an issue of boredom; I'm usually quite the interesting fellow, the problem as I see it is more that I'm not sexual

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce I stand corrected.

I was "gaming" this girl online as pure method practice, and once I started "rewarding" her sexual comments and playing push-pull and C&F, it was incredible the amount of sexuality that came flooding out of her, it was like she was on heat or I'd hit some secret hormone overload switch. I've never seen anything like it, in reality, movies, or anything, it was amazing. Whatever the flaw in my game is, it must be something that doesn't come across in net-chat, like my mannerisms or something.

After that she has been IMing me every time I go on my computer, like some extreme AFC! She can't seem to get enough of me, and started sending me pics of her, (no full nudes yet) and begging to meet me in RL.

That's not all: we were already basically having cyber-sex when A: she casually drops that she has a BF, and B: she rants about how much she hates people who cheat on their partners! :crackup:

Plus I got an absolute gem out of her, on her BF:
he treats me like I'm a princess and he thinks I'm so damn amazing, and yet I still want you :/
Now I just have to work out how to do this in reality.:D

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Youre f*cking kidding me, right? If you say something like that then youre demonstrating thatyou dont "get it." Thats also a good way to make a girl feel like a hor. You guys are weak sauce, step youre sh*t up.
I don't know man, you're the one dancing around what you truly want....when you don't realize how masculine it is to take control of the situation. Is PUA attraction material all you think about? Have you forgetten how to be a man?

You mean to tell me you can't confidently look your GIRLFRIEND (emphasis) in the eyes and say, "I need to **** the **** out of you RIGHT NOW!" take her by the hand/pick her up into *location* and **** her? To each his own, but telling us our game is weak is just ridiculous. You're the passive one.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just shut up for a second. Are you listening to yourself? You have to be aggressive. You MUST TAKE RISKS. Yes, you might get rejected, but you will never know unless you shut the fcuk up and make a move. So stop whining about how it doesn't make sense.

It doesn't have to make sense at this point. You don't need to know how a car works in order to drive it, and you don't need to know how or why women want sex in order to bang them. So grow some fcking balls and talk to women, and make a fcking move. Your questions will be answered soon enough.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
I don't know man, you're the one dancing around what you truly want....when you don't realize how masculine it is to take control of the situation. Is PUA attraction material all you think about? Have you forgetten how to be a man?

You mean to tell me you can't confidently look your GIRLFRIEND (emphasis) in the eyes and say, "I need to **** the **** out of you RIGHT NOW!" take her by the hand/pick her up into *location* and **** her? To each his own, but telling us our game is weak is just ridiculous. You're the passive one.
How am i dancing around what i want? Youre telling me that by making out with her and feeling her up and getting her turned on im being passive? And then nailing the sh*t out of her is dancing around? I dont see how you came the the idea that PUA attraction is all i think about, on a count of you dont know sh*t about me. I dont dig PUA crap at all. Being a man is MAKING A F*CKING MOVE! How am i not doint that and how am i being passive? What should i do with girls who i just met and am about to get it on with? Tell them i want to f*ck them as if its not already understood? I dont know if you know this but its a lack of social intelligence to make statements that are blantently understood by the parties involved. Yea sometime it me spice sh*t up by saying how much you want to f*ck her, but that doesnt mean that its the first card that you draw. So please, feel free to continue to try to insult me and ill have a logical and reasonable response to whatever bullsh*t happens to spew from the orifice you call your mouth.

Or you can meet a girl and tell her how you want to f*ck her when you both are laying in your bed instead of MAKING A MOVE, which i thought was what MEN do...or have i some how missed annother important aspect of what being a man is about...if so...please enlighten me with your oh so brilliant ways to conduct such business.

EDIT: Oh yea, i get where youre coming from, but hopefully you can some how manage to shift your absolutist ways and f*cking get a clue what im talking about. Im sure this absolute way you things is appearent in all aspects of your life.