How does the military draft work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber noober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking around and I cant really find the way it works. How does it work and who do they select? If they draft I will hate this fascist corrupt piece of **** government even more than I already do.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you couldn't give me a good reason to hate this fascist corrupt POS gov't.

Second off, it's a bill that's thrown around to enact it. Oddly enough, the people that hate our President so much were the only ones to vote for it. Democrats (the ones that hate Republicans, and did such a poor job campaigning that they lost to this dummy in office) were the only ones to vote for the bill.

Point is that you shouldn't worry about it for a couple of years. If you want more information, do a google search.

Reaction score
Dude, you've got bigger problems than the draft to worry about. Bush would never allow a draft, he would be impeached immediately. Yeah Bush doesn't come off as the smartest person, but he knows better than that. Anyways, why is this in the High School Forum? Shouldn't this be in 'Anything Else'?

Status
Not open for further replies.