How do you tell your gf shes fat?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.... seriously.. wtf??? If you like her then what the hell does it matter if she's got a few extra pounds??? Nobodys perfect, you either like the girl or you don't... no offense but what are you?? 12???? Because that's an incredibly childish thing to ask of someone you care about (if it were for health concerns then no, but you obviously want her to lose the weight b/c you like skinny girls). Like I said, unless you are some little punk kid, you either like someone or you don't. There's no "oh i like her but shes got some flab and im not gonna have sex with her"... grow the hell up.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Al Bundy
i wanna hit it when shes skinny, i dont like fat my man. what's so hard to understand about that?

i'm not about to next this one, shes a keeper.
Yeah, she's a keeper with low self-respect after you probably.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Um....I....I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I...I..Think you're...you're...you're...you're...kinda...kinda...kinda...chu..chu...chub...chubb....chubby- *run*"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanna hit it when shes skinny, i dont like fat my man. what's so hard to understand about that?

i'm not about to next this one, shes a keeper.
Ok...She's a little overweight (10-20 isn't fat.) You stayed with her a year, which means there are reasons beyond her being "fat." Either go to the gym with her, sleep with her (yes, that means sex!), or ditch her and go to someone else.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by white_hype
how do you tell her shes fat?

with the back of your hand
You are so witty.

Kravy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont say anything, she already knows she is overweight, she doesnt need to be told that.

Just bring it up your going to gym tomorrow and say your going to get in shape for summer or bulk for the winter or something.

If she's asks to go with you, then that means she want to do something about it.
Otherwise if she doesnt more or likely she doesnt care.

I have talked to girls about getting in shape etc and they usualy input their thoughts there about it and say 'yeh i been wanting to get into shape' etc.

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
This is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.... seriously.. wtf??? If you like her then what the hell does it matter if she's got a few extra pounds??? Nobodys perfect, you either like the girl or you don't... no offense but what are you?? 12???? Because that's an incredibly childish thing to ask of someone you care about (if it were for health concerns then no, but you obviously want her to lose the weight b/c you like skinny girls). Like I said, unless you are some little punk kid, you either like someone or you don't. There's no "oh i like her but shes got some flab and im not gonna have sex with her"... grow the hell up.
hit up fat chicks much?

actualy for her it is a health issue, also. dude i'm not gonna hit until she loses weight, she's a C borderline D, and her stomach pops out a little less than her tits. shes gotta lose some weight, period.

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Ok...She's a little overweight (10-20 isn't fat.) You stayed with her a year, which means there are reasons beyond her being "fat." Either go to the gym with her, sleep with her (yes, that means sex!), or ditch her and go to someone else.
when you're 5'2" 10-20 pounds over looks worse than on taller broads. i dont think she's fat, just chubby, but its a turn off though.

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
Yeah, she's a keeper with low self-respect after you probably.
It would be nice for people to take care of themselfs, don't ya think?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you're 5'2" 10-20 pounds over looks worse than on taller broads. i dont think she's fat, just chubby, but its a turn off though.
Then just tell her to come to the gym with you. Start eating healthier and make her eat healthier too. Go on some dates where you two walk.

That, or have sex with her to burn off the calories.