How do you "sweep girls off their feet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been chatting to this girl who I have been on a couple of dates with and on two occasions she has asked whether I sweep girls off their feet, and commented on how she longs to be swept off her feet. Now I am not stupid...and know she is effectively saying...sweep me off my feet...but not sure what she means precisely

How do you sweep a girl off her feet?

We are going to a concert on Sunday followed by some drinks...so what should my plan be?

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ridiculous to say that it's stupid that he wants to sweep her off her feet. Don't say that. Rather say it's ridiculous that he wants to sweep her off her feet because she mentioned that he should.

I think sweeping a girl off their feet is a DJ master skill. You should have this girl swooning after you. You should be such a pimp that she's literally swept off her feet.

Does doing romantic favors while dating to sweep her off her feet make you an AFC? Maybe. It depends how you do it though.

If you're in a relationship I believe that you should want to sweep the girl off her feet. Why not? You don't have to throw away your values as a DJ to do this.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Now I am not stupid...and know she is effectively saying...sweep me off my feet...but not sure what she means precisely

How do you sweep a girl off her feet?

We are going to a concert on Sunday followed by some drinks...so what should my plan be?
NO she is effectively saying: Qualify yourself to me.

I'm not sure WHAT the **** sweeping a chick off there feet means or even is BUT I can tell you that EVERY girl I have ever "dated" has said "you're NOT like any guy I have EVER meet" one chick that i'm seeing now even wrote that exact same thing in her diary and listen the reason why and how I'm not like the other chump that she's been with.

So for real **** sweeping a chick off her feet, try and NOT be like every guy she dated, try not to be like the wussies that kiss her ass everyday and make weak attempts to "prove to her" that they are right for her.

BE ALPHA, Quailfy her not the other way around

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How do you "sweep girls off their feet"

Originally posted by yunghova35
NO she is effectively saying: Qualify yourself to me.

I'm not sure WHAT the **** sweeping a chick off there feet means or even is BUT I can tell you that EVERY girl I have ever "dated" has said "you're NOT like any guy I have EVER meet" one chick that i'm seeing now even wrote that exact same thing in her diary and listen the reason why and how I'm not like the other chump that she's been with.

So for real **** sweeping a chick off her feet, try and NOT be like every guy she dated, try not to be like the wussies that kiss her ass everyday and make weak attempts to "prove to her" that they are right for her.

BE ALPHA, Quailfy her not the other way around
You wondered what sweeping a girl off there feet is? Well you just described it perfectly: being unlike any other guy she has ever been with. Having this girl memorized by you through actions, words, and just your personality.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Not to be rude, but you've been a member of the forum for well over 2 years now - I'd expect this sort of a question from a newbie. If after 2 years of visiting this site, you still haven't figured out what to do on a date with a girl... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.