How do YOU suck a nipple?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your way of sucking nipples? By that, I mean the method that most arouses your partner.

What I like to do is after circling the nipple with my fingers, or my lips, and gently caressing her breasts, I start kissing her all over but not on the nipple. Then slowly I gradually pull in closer, and when I get to the nipple itself, after some kissing, I put my mouth half in contact, and while I flick my tongue on her nipple, I suck air at the same time. This creates a flow of cool air around her nipple, and my wetting it with my lips arouses her intensely!

What is your technique?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like to have 'em pinch, twisted, pulled, and sucked. If you have great hands, she'll be yours.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sucked on her nipples and they were very...slippery. Kept sliding right out my mouth! 1. I was laying on my back w/her on top 2. I was not sober 3. I was confused about this slippage! Next time an opportunity like this comes, I will do a lot more feeling up like u posted.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard some advise somewhere not to touch her nipples. and i tried just lightly touch around the breast and it seems to get her more turned on....and ready for sex