How do you show her that you don't want her YET you do?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been reading alot of stuff in this site and ive always come across the whole "You want her but you dont need her" jerk attitude. Ive always wondered how that was PROPERLY done. I mean, you can totally ignore the chick you're targeting but how do you know that its working for you? How do you know that she's just getting more attracted to you? At times, the chick might not be paying attention to your ass either and you wouldn't know. So how do you show that you want her, but at the same time not give her too much and have it work??

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she does something you disagree with, move on. Actions speak louder than words. As you partially mentioned before you need to have interest before hand or else its just you playing a game with yourself, lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her:

"I want you to know that I know you think that I know you know that I think you know that I want you to think that I know you want me to THINK I know that you know I KNOW you know that I know that WE should know that you know I know because we BOTH know that I know you know I WANT you to know that you want me."

All the while, make sure to point back and forth, mix up the pointing, touch her arm, put your hand on your chest, take her hand and put it on your chest, point, point to her arm, point to her chest, put her hand on her chest, make her hand put your hand on her chest, point to her hand...

Then grab her azz.

Works like a charm.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL vulpine...LOL. too much talking though but still lol you know?

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to say "I love you" whilst beating her over the head with a blunt object.
Confuses the hell out of them

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
I like to say "I love you" whilst beating her over the head with a blunt object.
Confuses the hell out of them
I know some girls this might actually work on.