How do YOU respond when a woman cancels/flakes on you?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I had an appointment/get-together with a girl tonight. She appears very high IL. She approached me initially to ask for my phone number and I immediately turned my game on. She responds to texts fast and writes more than me, with lots of "hahaha's" and flirting. We originally had it set for Tuesday night, but she asked me if we could changed it to Wednesday. I declined and she counter-offered:

Hb: Hey, I really don't want to be tired at work tomorrow morning (8am).
Her initial flaking was a huge red flag. If she didn't want to be tired for work the following day, she wouldn't have scheduled the date for Tuesday night in the first place. Looks like you're dealing with a serial flirt/attention wh*re (her other behaviour, i.e. excessive flirting, "haha's", etc are also consistent with this diagnosis).

Next.

Reaction score
old post, but the best way to do it, when she texts you to get a raincheck, reschedule, you just ignore her and do not answer her text. you simply go silent. if she wants to actually go out, then she will reach out herself, if she does not, move on. anything else in my opinion is cheese.

no contact in this instance and worked for me, because if they really want to, then they will double text and reach out again. if they do not, they won't text.