How Do You React When Girls Neg YOU?!?

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I often encounter girls who will "neg" to the point of insulting me. This often gets relentless, especially with younger women. By and large, I don't react, and if I do, I usually just laugh it off.

These are girls who are kinoing me relentlessly before and after, and get very nervous and flustered around me, so I know it's a neg not just insults.

What do you think will work, to bring these girls' self esteem up? Should I build up some comfort and give IOI's myself? Or, should I neg back in a teasing fashion? Or, am I simply dealing with LSE girls who really don't believe they can handle me?

I'm sure you guys have dealt with similar situations as myself, so I'd like to hear about guys who have been able to manage these flustered girls.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, remember where Game was learned from. Basically all the pros have taken what women do and flipped it back. Just think, what would you expect a girl to do when you neg them? Now don't do that, cause if you do your a women and girls hate that.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
Man, remember where Game was learned from. Basically all the pros have taken what women do and flipped it back. Just think, what would you expect a girl to do when you neg them? Now don't do that, cause if you do your a women and girls hate that.

You think so? Because every now and again I do that. lol

But for the most part, I just go super C&F with my reply.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see an example I can see what you mean but Im not sure as to what degree these negs are that are being thrown at ya

lacuna

Reaction score
Yeah, show an example of the neg they give you and if you used a neg yourself.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just neg them back...

ironage

Reaction score
i laugh at them,but,im kinda scary looking so it doesnt happen often.

what do you do when a child negs you?same response

oli_099

Reaction score
from what it sounds this girl who is touching you alot and neggin you, perceives you to be high value, and herself as less value than u.

in this case, DONT neg her back as someone said. this is only going to lower her value into the dirt...

you need to level the values.

so currently you are HIGH VALUE, and she is LOW. level it out a bit.

throw her some signals of interest (SOI's), so that she feels a little validated.

dont go overboard tho. stil maintain your value in the interaction.

secondly, when she negs you, reframe it as a compliment. and just keep on with the interaction. dont really react to it.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing is not to react. Meaning don't take it personally.

It's good to neg the girl but only in ways that don't insult them. their can be a fine line sometimes. If the girl is very thin for example I neg about her weight but if she was overweight I wouldn't.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she neg you is a sign of interest..just laugh and said:
I knew you like me..
continue flirting..don't take it personnally..if you don't like it just ignore it..you have more power..don't escalate the insult.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a fat girl once who would neg me constantly. I would not react to it, or laugh at her, but as I had really low self esteem at the time it eventually chipped away at me until I got to the point where everytime she said something negative about me I wouldn't want to be around her. So I dumped her.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true romance said:
if she neg you is a sign of interest..just laugh and said:
I knew you like me..
continue flirting..don't take it personnally..if you don't like it just ignore it..you have more power..don't escalate the insult.

Exactly...that's what I was trying to say :up:

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, one thing I do when I go on a date is find something wrong with the girl that I can make fun of, but don't quite say it yet, at least until she says something of that sort to you, than it is your chance to say this to her without retaliation. It should get her emotions stirred up, but she is socially trained to not get offended because she started first...but she will be slightly...so now she is at odds and somewhat confused. This is all the better when you let out a light laugh before you say it and give a smile and a playful slap on the shoulder after you just finish saying it. It will drive her crazy aka..build attraction.

oli_099

Reaction score
guys think about this fora minute... how is negging the girl back going to help?

the reason she is negging YOU is because she wants to knock your value down a peg. same way when you neg her. this means she considers you the boy!

so its our job to show her a bit of interest at this point. cuz the reason she is negging your ass is due to not feeling like shes getting any of your attention.

so GIVE HER SOME!

just dont go overboard.

Like i said before negging her back is just going to lower her value to the dirt.

its a fine balance.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i had a girl try that on me one time. We were in college and talking with like 5 people in a little circle outside of a building and she was one of them. I knew she kinda liked me so at one point she mentioned how she is about to go work out than conversation turned to working out. Than at one point she said "MYNAME really needs to go workout" with a smile. I laughed and said "i am not even gonna mess with you i will get you back at work tomorrow." We actually worked together.

What was even more crazy though is that there was another pretty hot chick from my class in the group and i got her number right there infront of everyone including that girl. Sadly it turned out that girl was married at the age of 21 ... but the initial girl didnt know that. After that she persued me even more but i never took it anywhere since we worked together and still do.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
ironage said:
i laugh at them,but,im kinda scary looking so it doesnt happen often.

what do you do when a child negs you?same response
When a child makes fun of me, I punch them in the face. Are you telling me that's the best thing to do when a girl negs me?

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've tried giving her the validation, some IOI's. She doesn't seem to be interested in conversation, just kino.

oli_099 said:
guys think about this fora minute... how is negging the girl back going to help?

the reason she is negging YOU is because she wants to knock your value down a peg. same way when you neg her. this means she considers you the boy!

so its our job to show her a bit of interest at this point. cuz the reason she is negging your ass is due to not feeling like shes getting any of your attention.

so GIVE HER SOME!

just dont go overboard.

Like i said before negging her back is just going to lower her value to the dirt.

its a fine balance.

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an example: she made fun of the way I sit. She says I slouch too much, and imitates me by spreading her legs as wide as she can! on her chair, then looking into my eyes giggling!

lacuna said:
Yeah, show an example of the neg they give you and if you used a neg yourself.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
W.e id find something to make fun of her about.I dont know the girl personally but Im sure you could find something to bug her about.Shes just trying to tease ya though man she digs you.

Infact Id re-immitate that and spread wider and say "naw you got it all wrong its like this(show her your style except make it ridiculous looking).Its just your too much of a short dork to copy my style" <if shes short for example.I know it sounds harsh on the net but if you say it right it should do well.Shes exploiting you on something negative so you can do the same.If she calls you up on it,well you can call her back on for her starting it(i doubt she will though)