How do you manage being severely AMOG'd?

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, Maybe that's what he needs. And besides, if this guy really is an AMOG, then he'll either take his place as the beta or try and make some kind of comeback. If he's not really an AMOG, then I hope you can fight or at least run pretty fast lol

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
im going to bump this every day until you respond to what I said, actually RESPOND without calling me a hater, cuz im not

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the funniest thread I've seen in a while. I can't believe he's so oblivious.

I bet the girl was looking at that guy basically begging for his help. :crackup:

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me quote 50 Cent here:

In my neighborhood if you're too aggressive, you intimidate someone, they kill you. Or if you decide to be emotional and you start crying, you're a victim. You know, the kid in the schoolyard that doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. You have to find a way to stay in the middle, somewhere where people just don't mess with you because they know that you don't have a problem with it if it goes there.
In essence, this is what you need to do in the face of confrontation. I was 6'1 and 230 pounds when I was a high school freshman so I never got physically bullied in high school, even though it was a rough place. First day of school I had to free a kid who got stuffed into one of the lockers in the football players' room.

Bulk up and learn how to look people in the eye. Learn how to speak in a deep voice. Learn how to not fidget in the face of possible confrontation to avoid signs of weakness. I learned how to do this after years of high school, so it's instinct to me now. Just don't be the guy who's a victim or the guy lookin for fights.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Let me quote 50 Cent here:

In essence, this is what you need to do in the face of confrontation. I was 6'1 and 230 pounds when I was a high school freshman so I never got physically bullied in high school, even though it was a rough place. First day of school I had to free a kid who got stuffed into one of the lockers in the football players' room.

Bulk up and learn how to look people in the eye. Learn how to speak in a deep voice. Learn how to not fidget in the face of possible confrontation to avoid signs of weakness. I learned how to do this after years of high school, so it's instinct to me now. Just don't be the guy who's a victim or the guy lookin for fights.
superb, tahts what u gotta do, Elstud. even if u do not look like one, u need to start acting like one and try to get along with as many rough guys as u want, then u would actually learn how to deal with them.