How do you manage being severely AMOG'd?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at this track meet at another school and I approached this girl from another school. I chatted with her, opened the set and it's all going well and the girl seems interested. Then this dude from my school comes and straight pushes me out of the freaking set, literally, pushes me out of the set. I eventually just went back into the set and said "Well, it was nice talking to you, but I have to go" and I shook her hand.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
So I was at this track meet at another school and I approached this girl from another school. I chatted with her, opened the set and it's all going well and the girl seems interested. Then this dude from my school comes and straight pushes me out of the freaking set, literally, pushes me out of the set. I eventually just went back into the set and said "Well, it was nice talking to you, but I have to go" and I shook her hand.
You: "Dude, it's a track meet. It's not football."

Then just completely ignore him and talk to the girls.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then this dude from my school comes and straight pushes me out of the freaking set

That's battery, and you have the right to fight back, at least until he stops pushing you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Then this dude from my school comes and straight pushes me out of the freaking set

That's battery, and you have the right to fight back, at least until he stops pushing you.
And get my ass kicked over some girl? Sorry, that's just not how I roll. And in the end, that's what the AMOG wants you to do.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget routines, forget "tips", forget Pook, forget Anti-Dump
If someone pushes you push them back is not about "doing the best to impress the girls" or "countering the AMOG" it's about self-respect, it's about not letting people walk over you.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
And get my ass kicked over some girl? Sorry, that's just not how I roll. And in the end, that's what the AMOG wants you to do.
At least say somthing, otherwise why let it bother you? If you don't have the balls to stand up and do something then the least you can do is brush it off and forget about it. What's there to manage?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is what I would do:

First I would play it off <with a smile>in front of the girl: "sorry I forgot to introduce you to my best friend GOOB, he doesn't get to meet alot of girls after being held back in the 12th grade 3 times."

Then I would walk up to him and tell him in a calm confident voice: I don't know what your problem is but if you got a problem with me, tell it to my face like a man and not act like a chump".

The reason you needed to confront the dude right away is because that bully just tested you and you put up no resistence. If he goes to your school then he will find you again next time he bumps into you and torment you. Its best to end it before it starts and if he drops the first punch then so be it. At least you fought back and he will think twice before picking on you again.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

You have to be a man and stick up for yourself. If you would have any respect for yourself the guy would not have pushed you like that. Let me in on a secret its the way you carry yourself. Confident people do no get fvcked with because they have confidence. Take a martial art and lift some weights. Do you think if you had a 300 pound bench like I do do you think this guy would have the balls to shove you. I don't think so.

Not only will no one fvck with you if you do these things than woman will also find you attractive. Woman love to feel safe and protected.

Next time someone does that stand up for yourself. Never take disrespect from noone especially a guy from your own school.

What do you think a girl would want you to do in that situation? Walk away. A girl would want you to stand up for yourself. Next time someone does that you sucker punch him and go too town on that coksuker.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add bullies prey on the weak. They don't fvck with the strong. So if your a confident person than they won't fvck with you.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
no, what the amog wants you to do is back down like a little b1tch
Thats true I am going to rep you for this. If a bully knew you were really crazy and would fight at the drop of the dime even if you were 5"2 and 105 pounds he would not fvck with you.

Elstud how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
this is a typical dilemma of a creepy, nerdy, inwardly focused little kid (you are 18, you are a little kid)

you will get pushed around by guys bigger than you
you will get rejected by girls 100% of the time and thus die a virgin
you will get kicked out of Abercrombie and Fitch and get told by the lunch lady to leave girls alone (this happened to you)

you are too inwardly focused and because you only care about YOURSELF, it will make most people literally hate you.......you have no concern for others, so why do you think they should care about you?

The guy that pushed you away saw that you were creeping a couple of poor girls out, and he wanted to use that as his opener (he probably ended up getting their #s too if he actually was trying to approach them)

id save girls from a creepy guy too, in fact I have before, at clubs, its a very good approach to Amog a creep and gain instant comfort with a girl over it

what should you do you ask???

START CARING ABOUT OTHERS
START WORKING ON YOUR INNER SELF
BUILD MUSCLE AND WORK ON YOUR LOOK......not looks, but your LOOK, your haircut, your clothes, your style

its not very hard to guess that you are on the unattractive side, cold approach game is only for good looking guys........you need to make yourself good looking before you expect success

and FINALLY

if there are even 5 girls in your school that think you are creepy, then trust me, YOUR WHOLE SCHOOL THINKS YOU ARE CREEPY, in high school word spreads faster than a freshman girl's legs

you think you get interest? no, you just get girls being polite to you, this is the ONLY thing you get.......most people are not evil enough to just say "dude your ugly, go away!!"

real interest is kissing, dating, sex, getting girls to want to be your gf, cuddling, going to the movies together, her buying you things - THAT IS INTEREST

you live in a delusional world and unless you listen to my advice, you're doomed

cya

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... reading through all this advice of FIGHTING someone because they AMOG'd you, tells me I probably handled the situation, better than most here could've. Are yoy guys joking? Fighting because a dude pushed you? That's mature. Then your sitting in the medical center thinking "I got my ass kicked, because I decided to take a situation further than it needed to go". Now if dude had CONTINUED pushing me afterwords, then maybe that would've become a bigger problem.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Yeah... reading through all this advice of FIGHTING someone because they AMOG'd you, tells me I probably handled the situation, better than most here could've. Are yoy guys joking? Fighting because a dude pushed you? That's mature. Then your sitting in the medical center thinking "I got my ass kicked, because I decided to take a situation further than it needed to go". Now if dude had CONTINUED pushing me afterwords, then maybe that would've become a bigger problem.
There are people who die for their pride.

But even on a lesser scale, if you're not CAPABLE of fighting someone then they'll see it. You only have to be READY to kick someone in the balls without a ****ing care about what they do to you in return and you're unlikely to NEED to fight.

That's how it works in da jungle. The barks are there to save the bites. BARK at this freak a bit.

And bulk up.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
What about at least saying something to him so you didn't look like a total *****? Not only did this guy ***** you, but you are now asking for advice on how to deal if the situation arises again, and ignoring all the sound advice people give you. Honestly what were you hoping for in posting this? That guys would applaud your cowardly response to some guy bullying you?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Well this is what I would do:

First I would play it off <with a smile>in front of the girl: "sorry I forgot to introduce you to my best friend GOOB, he doesn't get to meet alot of girls after being held back in the 12th grade 3 times."
Best advice. always outframe the AMOG to him trying to get YOUR attention.

Anything he says to the above (from DJDamage) will come across as lower status. Just keep your cool, as i fyou expect GOOB to push you around because he was left back so many times because he can't play well with others, etc...

And fighting, unless its to keep from getting killed, is always BETA behavior. Trying to PROVE male dominance. If you ever feel you need to PROVE your male dominance by fighting, you don't have it.

Thinking about from a bully's standpoint, fighting is the ONLY thing in his toolkit to try and pretend he's alpha.

AlekNovy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an odd, new-agey remark.

I don't believe there is such a thing as "amog-ing", and oddly enough i've never been amogged.

When you believe that other guys are "AMOGs", you subconciously show it in your body-language, and somehow you cause the exact thing you want to defend against.

If you see all guys as just guys to potentially befriend or socialize with, it'll stop happening.

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud READ MY REPLY

i didnt waste my time typing trying to help you, i want u to actually read it and learn!

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
If he pushed you, that means he had to touch you. And you can take a pass at his sexual preference.

*AMOG pushes you*
"Wow buddy, keep your hands off the merchandise, I don't swing that way"
Then just ignore him.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL edge, are you trying to get ElStud knocked out?