how do you make people talk about themselves a lot?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the intelligent brainiac you can always try:

So should I be worried that you are a dangerous person?

If she says yes then say: What makes you dangerous?

If she says no say: Well what would make you dangerous?

After you are done listening to her
ask well do you think I'm dangerous.... etc. etc.

Boom... you got about 6-9 minutes of talking right there.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT
For the intelligent brainiac you can always try:

So should I be worried that you are a dangerous person?

If she says yes then say: What makes you dangerous?

If she says no say: Well what would make you dangerous?

After you are done listening to her
ask well do you think I'm dangerous.... etc. etc.

Boom... you got about 6-9 minutes of talking right there.

i cant talk endlessly if i wanted to , but ....its not about saying anything nah mean?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking so damn much, Marcus. You don't always have to talk, you know.

Communicate through actions.
Do new things, experiment with things you've already done before. Try going to a new bar you've never been before. Go to an amusementpark. Have sex for christ's sake.
If you stand still in your relationship for too long it is going to go stale and you'll lose it. Stop being such a boring prick that just wants to talk, do something.

Now, get out there and do some fun stuff with her. I know there's always one thing I can definitely invite my friends to do; doing something totally insane, fun and different.
Like taking a boom-box along with you, hiding it in some bushes and play a CD with the sound of two people having sex on it. Then just sit back and watch how people react :D. Add some excitement back into your own life, which will immediatly flow into her life as well.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone
Stop talking so damn much, Marcus. You don't always have to talk, you know.

Communicate through actions.
Do new things, experiment with things you've already done before. Try going to a new bar you've never been before. Go to an amusementpark. Have sex for christ's sake.
If you stand still in your relationship for too long it is going to go stale and you'll lose it. Stop being such a boring prick that just wants to talk, do something.

Now, get out there and do some fun stuff with her. I know there's always one thing I can definitely invite my friends to do; doing something totally insane, fun and different.
Like taking a boom-box along with you, hiding it in some bushes and play a CD with the sound of two people having sex on it. Then just sit back and watch how people react :D. Add some excitement back into your own life, which will immediatly flow into her life as well.
]

thanks for the reply.

btw how the **** u calling a prick

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got one, don't you?
I'm not just calling you a prick, I'm calling you a boring prick. Because you are, or at least have been from what I can tell.

Stop being it, and nobody will ever call you that again :).

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok and you can tell this from reading one post??

lol

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcus
ok and you can tell this from reading one post??

lol
Well... yes...
im not the worst person at conversating ...I must admit to some i'm boring...in my class they see me as a funy person but with her i guess shes get bored......but she is also boring..because she never talks or othing well ive tried talking bout what she likes bit i guess it dont work
its not really a date , shes my girlfriend. i love her...but she can be so had somtimes..and quite..but i think around her fmaily she is loud...iso i dont know
If she's having a good time, she's not going to be quiet. She feels comfortable around her family. Apparently she's not comfortable around you. This may have the following reason:
I love loads of things about her , no we havent had sex yet to be honest she want to veryy soon tho she is now ready...but she only tells me to talk when ...i really cant be bbothered to talk and i kinda ignore her...somtimes i tell her to talk aswell, but to be honest i think its because we talk to much....we spend hours apon hours just talking..but she emails me all the time and she gets so happy when she meets me, im just confused somtimes.
You haven't even had sex. Come on, make a move, she's BEGGING for you to. She wants to have sex with you, she wants to connect on a deeper level than just talking...

Also, I think it's bad to talk too much. I don't know about other people but I get bored after talking to someone for more than a few hours in a row. I need some refreshment and I need to meet new people to talk to, or I'll get annoyed by the person I'm talking to because I just want to talk to someone else.
Instead of talking to her every time she wants to, spare your conversations. Spread them across a longer period of time.

Oh yeah, once you've had sex... things will change for the better...

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Why will things change for the better when we have sex?

But its not me who wants to talk all the time ..im fine with just doing my own thing like playing games or listening to music ..shes the one always wanting me to talk ..I think she just must like my attention or maybe im not giving her enough ...But a couple hours i doubt would be enough for her.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you've had sex, you will have other things to do besides talk... :D

Don't give her all the attention she wants, make her work for it ;).

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcus
Thanks, Why will things change for the better when we have sex?

But its not me who wants to talk all the time ..im fine with just doing my own thing like playing games or listening to music ..shes the one always wanting me to talk ..I think she just must like my attention or maybe im not giving her enough ...But a couple hours i doubt would be enough for her.
Like everyone said STOP giving her all your time and attention. Don’t you know that NOT good, like david d says “give her the gift of missing you.” And how long have you gone out wit this chick and you haven’t had sex I mean, I swear man your 22 how old is she. I STILL want to know WHY is this girl so great you STILL have not named ONE thing that makes her so GREAT, but yet you say she is.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm ok here the lsit of whhy i think she is "great" :

she "dont" smoke, take drugs , sleep around .....shes a virgin...shes very old fashioned...and wouls rather stay at home and watch a film ..insted of going to clubs...she says clubs aint what she likes...shes loves cooking...even thou we havent had sex yet ..shes a very sexual person and is always up for ideas..shes has many factirs of an old skool type women ...and i love this shyt..shes very respectable and is jsut the perfect girl to take home ..theres loads more things too

Melvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're spending too much time together? How about a break? I always find that it's difficult to talk about things when you're with someone too often, because if you've experienced everything in the presence of each other, that leaves little to talk about. This is why I would NEVER take the same classes as a girl I was dating, or work the same place as a girl I was dating. It eliminates tons of convos because she's already experienced most everything you have.