How do you maintain energy levels (+/- 40y old guys thread)

Reaction score
I have noticed that my energy levels recetly started to drop even more (I see a visible step down every 5-6 years now -I have definitely less energy when I was 34). How do you keep this battle running and winning - this is a quesion to 40y old guys predominantly, as it is possible that x<35 guys pretty much dont know what I am talking about.

My ideas are mostly gym & running as well as sleeping at least 7 hours. per day What arey your methods guys?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep
Diet

Also I quit drinking booze compared to my 20s and 30s where I would drink multiple times a week. Now I drink once a week tops, on the rare occasion I do drink more than once a week it's never at home (I seldom keep liquor at the house now unless I know I have lady coming etc)

Supplements zinc, GABA, vitamin C&D, Maca root etc

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise and good diet go a long way. Good diet is highly underestimated, but it's so so important. Eat light, include lots of protein and veggies, and you'll be flying high.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Receiving fellatio first thing in the morning, then an espresso macchiato and vaping some cannabis, that gets me going. :cool: