How do you know

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

How do you know if a girl wants to be with you or not.
The reason is this girl i know gives me so many mixed signals, its not funny anymore. She will come to me, talk to me all touchy and stuff and then when i make a move or what ever she just backs off. Im C&F with her and she loves it but how do i know if she is just very friendly with me or maybe im in the friend zone but how do i really know

Thanks guys

A

Aazman

sounds like she's playing about with you. You are a man- you will not be played about with. The moment ANY girl does that- you drop them.

Stop hanging about with her. Move on. If you still like her- this method still works.

The phrase Spinning more than one plate- means going after multiple chicks.

Meaning keeping your options open and avoiding you becoming infatuated with just one. It is acceptable to go after one.

You need to re read the DJ bible if you have already read it. Most answers to these questions will be answered there.

End of this discussion.

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest way is to just ask. Don't have to be blunt, doesnt even have to be a question. state your stance, you will be surprised how many women actually appreciate that.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss her, and then when she slaps you, kiss her again. and cover your nuts just in case.

stevenvan

Reaction score
I believe you should ignore her a bit and try to give more effort to other girls, if she become jealous you will understand that she don't want you as a friend but as a lover... :) :D

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge a woman by her actions, not her words.

This is so important I have it in my signature line.

Simple fact: to find out if she is just really friendly with you or are you in the friend zone, answer this question:

1) Have you ever kissed or made out with her (or more) and she was also into it?

Answer that and you'll know the answer.

Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true Runner I second that.

I would also like to add, from my experience, if a girl likes you you will know. She will also make sure you know. When you are not sure, chances are she isn't.

Igetit!

Reaction score
bluemanson said:
Hi guys

How do you know if a girl wants to be with you or not.
Easy....

If she's willing to invest in you,then she's interested.

If you ask her out,she says yes and actually shows up on the date,she's interested.
If she suggests you two getting together and hanging out,and she shows up,she's interested.

If she's willing to get intimate with you and spend time with you when she could be off doing something else,then there's interest present on her part..

bluemanson said:
The reason is this girl i know gives me so many mixed signals, its not funny anymore. She will come to me, talk to me all touchy and stuff and then when i make a move or what ever she just backs off.
Well to tell you the truth,this seems more like her toying with you than genuine interest.

You said that whenever you try to "make a move",that she backs off.

Well I don't know what you mean by "make a move",but if you've yet to have a date with her,then you shouldn't be doing that.

If you mean you try to kiss her or touch her in some way and she backs off when you do,then I'd say she's just playing you.

She KNOWS you like/want her,so every now and then she comes up to you and will either say something or touch you in some way to see the effect she has on you.

She wants to see you stumble and trip over yourself because of your attraction for her the same way Steve Urkel did over Laura.

If you want to know for 100% certain,then just simply ask her out.

Right now she doesn't seem to be investing anything in you. A slight comment here,or touch on the arm there is nothing.

You asking her out will require something out of her because she'll have to set time aside for you,take time to get herself ready for the date,show up,etc.

All that requires effort and planning. Her being "touchy-feely" does not.

If I were to guess,I'd say your her ego puppet. She just pulls your string from time to time just to reassure herself that some guy finds her attractive.

But if you want to be certain,then just ask her out.