how do you know you've got her

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like at point do u know that shes going to be exclusive..like she'll
not going let other guys pick her up..she's going to be emotionally attached to you and loyal to you ....

??

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Never. She'll always get attention from guys, and you never know if a girl will always remain loyal or attached to you.

But...I guess the answer you're looking for is that when you're together more often then not, or living together, that sounds reasonable.

Reaction score
I'll give it straight to you kid - Hors are loyal to no one but themselves!!!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I'll give it straight to you kid - Hors are loyal to no one but themselves!!!
So I don't know how you have over 2k posts and are a "master don juan", but every post I've seen from you is utter retardation.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
When they ask you for a relationship/exclusivity/etc..

And PLEASE PLEASE dont ever ask them:p Cos' than my friend you will never know.

And even once they have asked its not set in stone ---> you can often tell by the way they are/act (this comes with experience)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS is actually alot closer to the truth than ya think

he just has his way of saying it.

A woman will never be truly 100% yours. there is no such thing. in the end, a person looks out for what's best for them. That's why you keep yourself up so that you are always the number 1 option in her life, regardless of who else comes in it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
like at point do u know that shes going to be exclusive..like she'll
not going let other guys pick her up..she's going to be emotionally attached to you and loyal to you ....
Never.

You cannot negotiate with attraction, you can raise it or lower it. The higher her interest in you the less likely she will bolt. Being good with women and raising her interest means you constantly have to work on yourself, on your game and not get lazy.

Just think about how emotionally attached you are going to be with your girl if she's all of the sudden gains 30+Lbs and stop giving BJ and less of her poon, and to top all that she nags you to death (sh1t that sounds like a modern day marriage, no wonder when you get married you need a contract that is hard to break lol).

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to rag on alot of you, but GODAMN! Most of the responses here are straight up bitter and probably derives from insecurity! Im pretty sure that you guys are right(Backbreaker), but it all sounds so pessimistic.

I think what the OP was just simply asking was, "when will she have oneitis for you?" or "when do you know she's ready to be your GF?".

.....geez.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Not to rag on alot of you, but GODAMN! Most of the responses here are straight up bitter and probably derives from insecurity!
I don't see any of the responses from being bitter. Am I bitter if I state reality that one day we are all going to die? no its a fact of reality and I know this, I just focus on life and not worry about the final destination. The OP should not worry about stupid things like what are the chances his girlfriend will not stray but focus on himself, his game and all the puzzle will fit in the end. Who knows maybe after all that he realises that HE IS THE ONE THAT wants to stray and chase some other tail out there.....

If you want the Walt Disney version where as soon as your G/F says "I love you" that you 100% think that she is going to be with you forever and not break up with you or stray then I got some magic beans I would like to sell to you.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're looking for marriage or something serious, the girl will be the one to hint at it. (NEVER be the relationship initiator!!!!) Your job is done with asking her out and approaching her.

To the other comments, you still have to learn to take a non-serious relationship as it is. Women are always going to have pursuers and if they don't have deep feelings for you then they will go on to the next best deal. I'm not being pessimistic, but remember to "protect your heart". If you put too much stock in something, then if things go unexpectedly you could be very hurt.

You have to care and not care about the relationship. That way no matter what happens you're never really worried.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sadao said:
So I don't know how you have over 2k posts and are a "master don juan", but every post I've seen from you is utter retardation.
Any woman who doesn't have a ring on her finger (and even a handful who DO) are fair game and can be "stolen" from you by a man with a smooth tongue and huge wang. And if a girl's attractive enough, they ALL are out to get her.

Does that frighten you? If you want to F around with pretty girls, then it had better not. You're 18, right? You think she's gonna be wearing your class ring on a necklace around her neck to represent your "ownership" of her when she goes away to college and starts drinking with the cool guys who drive Audis and can buy beer?

We'll see.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
when they bring up the subject of goin "exclusive".
:up: Bingo!
Raikojo17 said:
....then you know for sure they arent seeing anyone else.
That's if you agree to be exclusive. Don't expect her to cut her ties until she knows that she has a sure thing. It could happen, but don't expect it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman shows me her ties. I'll cut mine from her quickly. That she could even Think of seeing another man or boy over me is an insult to her own intelligence, and thus, she and me would never work out. Even if she's doing it to make me jealous, that's it, she will not get my attention again, because I know Exactly what I want in a woman, and she's really not it, so she's really not a loss to me. I'll show her interest and Pull it away, show her interest and Pull it away, bang her, then leave her, then bang her, then leave her, but she won't get to marry me. I know Exactly who I'll marry, and women who bring in other guys, even if it's just a test, will never have me long-term. That's my rule. Other guys may put up with it, but I won't and will return the favor of using her for my own pleasure, but not lifelong pleasure. I already know what would give me lifelong pleasure, and that's a woman who's honest and loyal. I've found that woman, but she's not mine, YET. I found another one just like her (looks, walk, everything), but she's not mine, YET.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Dude....

you just know.

You know when you got her in the palm of your hands.

You just know it.

and if your gut says you don't have her...then you don't have her yet.

Trust the gut.

thanks man I think i needed that response...

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
thanks man I think i needed that response...
you mean you needed a response to illicit a false sense of hope in you so that you can cling on to what little bit of dignity you have left and pursue a chick who's probably flirting with other guys?

yeah that was the response you got..

these other MDJ's here know what's up any girl can be stolen.. once you get lazy any smooth talking guy can sweep a girl off her feet it just takes time.