how do you know when girls want you to approach, i get turned down all the time

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably about to go on some Zoloft to deal with other aspects of my life, I think Orly and rapidfire may benefit from a sort of antidepressant, check with your doctor.

Another might be a new hobby. Collect something (I collect shot glasses, something that's both useful and nice to look at, as opposed to something like stamps), sample some new music (not the standard garbage you hear on the radio, PM me for some tips) or just find something to occupy your time to stave away the urges you get when you sit at home and do nothing.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkShade said:
I'm probably about to go on some Zoloft to deal with other aspects of my life, I think Orly and rapidfire may benefit from a sort of antidepressant, check with your doctor.
Be careful. I'm talking from personal experience. It's a quick fix at best. I can definitively say that the negatives ultimately far outweigh the positives.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll follow my doctor's advice, I'm not into taking drugs to begin with, I don't like crutches. It's a last resort. I've got too much going for me not to try everything at my disposal at this time of my life.

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs like those mentioned have the potential for side effects that I'd rather not deal with.

Besides, I'm not depressed. I like myself, who I am, my life, and where I'm headed - save for my circumstances with women.