How do you know what number an HB is?

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
personality is huge with me. If a HB is a model but with the personality and intelligence of a 7 year old, that is a huge turn off. I can't give a 10 to someone who is just a pretty face. I genuinely met 2 HB10s in my entire life. a 10 is like marriage material as someone said above hahaha. 9 is already pushing it, to me I give a girl a 9 once every few months. I"m really specific though, because I don't do these by integers. I go HB 7.8, HB 8.4, stuff like that hahahah. Anyways, to each his own. But I think as a general concensus a 9-10 should be FIT and have some nice curves (though the exaggeration of the curves may either be a turn on and off. Personally I don't like girls with double Ds).

Face is huge too.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The whole number deal doesn't really mean anything. With all us guys liking different women, and with women having so many different ways to look, act, and think, it would be impossible to make a system to rate women where everyone can agree that a 9 is indeed a 9. Some like tall, leggy blondes with glasses and a secret nerdy side. Some like fiesty latinas with great bodies and an incredible ability to love (that's me!). You might like big boobs more than a nice ass, or you might think a girl with goals and dreams is amazingly attractive. There's just too much to consider with these women, a strict number system is crazy.

The real use of the system is just to let everyone else know how much the guy describing the HB finds her attractive. Its useful info to have, because if the guy is having small problems with a 4, you'd just tell him it isn't worth it and to go find someone better. If its an 8, then you'd give him advice and encouragement to work thru the problems and keep her around.