How do you know what number an HB is?

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
When I see a girl with a nice body and pretty face, I just assume that she is an HB10. Is there a certain formula? How do you tell what HB number she is?

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arsinel said:
When I see a girl with a nice body anf pretty face, I just assume that sh eis an HB10. Is there a certain formula? How do you tell what HB number she is?

every one has a different of the term HB.

There is the generic social term of HB, models actresses and the like.

But each man has a different type they go for, some may dispute this but all the guys I have ever known like different girls, they all like the social type look though.

For example I like my girls to have curves and have a certain look, where has some of my mates like very skinny, some like chubby (they just don’t admit it) some like cute, some like bonny.

Some ones idea of a HB is most probably your idea of an average chick.

Just the way it is, don’t read too much into ppl putting HB1-10, it means nothing unless they post a pic and she looks like Carmen Electra in her early years.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly - Alot of people say HB9 or HB10 here. Honestly - No guy who is pulling a HB9 or HB10 is on this board including the real players. They are models and actresses. It even changes what city you are in.

I used to live in London and you would see alot of models round my area including the pubs etc. However the city I now live in I would maybe see one or two of that callibre every month instead of every day.

Personally the best I've ever pulled is a HB8 - That's girl band good looks. I would have no problem having a 7 or even a 6 for a LTR. Attractive but overly so. That's perfect for me.

5 is average - which isn't bad either.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a personal thing......You rate a girl out of 10 for a personally evaluation. Its completly vain but heh. It helps judge success.

Most peoples HB8,9 and 10 are HB 6,7 to myself.

Lets put it this way.....I have only ever number closed one HB 10. She was a top fashion model for FHM. She was in May this year i think. Name was Cara. Thats a 10! Never got her in bed....but i still count what i did as an achivement considering she spends her time hanging with celebs and pop bands at high class ****tail parties.

10 is very rare. You prob see 4-5 in a year. 9 is girls who are ****ing fit but you just cant give them a 10 for some reason. one imperfection on an almost perfect looking girl is a 9. 8 is most girls you look 3-4 times at. Stare a little.

7 is your average HB. Basically a girl you give 2 or 3 looks at. Still a defo "yes" to the "would you?" question.

A 6 is the lowest HB rating......These girls are attractive but nothing to write home about.

A 5 is a girl who is not attractive but there is potential.

4 and below is your UGs. Girls you wont shag even if you were paid.

I personally only go for girls that are 7 or higher. I have shagged 6's when desprate thow.

www.hotornot.com

Try that for ratings

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's printed on the back of their necks.

d9930380 said:
Honestly - No guy who is pulling a HB9 or HB10 is on this board including the real players.
Speak for yourself.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all subjective...

Personally, I've only met and hooked up with one HB10 so far (I rarely rate any girl a 10). ...****ed it up, but they say the first one is always the hardest. lol

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure myself.

:(

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter and who cares. It's subjective, meaning, all up to you (as all things ultimately are). Unless yer going to take her picture and ask us to vote!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:
It's all subjective...
That is basically the answer right there. Nobody is going to agree on the same number for ANY girl. Of course some guy is going to think he's pulling HB9's and HB10's, and nobody will tell him any different until het gets out and sees something new, to which those 9's and 10's become 7's and 8's.

surrender83

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I gather , no normal natural girl is a 10. You say models and actresses i.e people that have had cosmetic surgery- even just porcelain veneers. Women that have the money to wear the best clothes, make-up e.tc to give the illusion of perfection. Carmen Electra is hardly what I'd call a natural beauty. Seriously a normal hb8 is probably the equivalent of your Hollywood '10' sans the glamour.

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
10's are few and far between, the average person probably see's five 10's a year imo.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UG0 - One armed,eye-patched 350lb whale
UG1 - 350LB Whale with acne
UG2 - 300LB Whale with acne
UG3 - 300LB Whale
UG4 - 250LB Whale or 200LB fattie with acne+geeky glasses
UG5 - 200LB fattie with nice face features
HB6 - Averaged weight,no "nice curves" and average face.
HB7 - Average girl with that little "extra" (nice ass,nice firm boobies,pretty face) or a fit girl with no "extra".
HB8 - Fit girl with one extra feature (ass,boobs or face)
HB9 - Fit girl with 2 nice features
HB10 - Fit girl with beautiful face,tight firm ass,firm perfect sized boobs.
SHB11 - Oneitis model.

Everyone has a different view about how their perfect or preffered face,ass,boobs are,apply accordingly.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't you think 150lb is ok for an average height girl? 1.70 (metric system :p) ? It was the next step.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny that no one mentions personality here....

To me a 10 is the one you'd marry.....everything else just leads up to that....

And if you settle before you reach your 10 then you're just screwing yourself.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole rating system itself is biased. If the system were standardized, nobody would dare admit to approaching or having sex with the ugly, or even the average. Everyone bumps up their endeavors.

In my world, there is no scale. Basically a girl is either:

1. Attractive

or

2. Unattractive

Sure there are preferences I have, such as fit figure, symmetrical and attractive face, long hair, brunette etc., but that's different for everyone.