How do you know if a girl likes you ?

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know if a girl you have already talked to likes you ? Are there other ways to know if she never talks to you unless you start asking questions ??

And if a girl doesnt like you , how do you fix that problem ?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this was covered in the bible and the other 32425252 threads like this.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you give me a link to one of the threads then ?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She smiles at you alot

Either she Prolongs eye contact with you....or she'll find it hard to keep eye contact because she's nervous.

Her body language is "opened" to you.....open arms, relaxed, open hands etc....

just a few "signs" to get you started....

Don't focus on signs too much...catch them (the signs) with instinct not by looking too hard.

good luck :cool:

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks ,

But how do I trigger attraction inside her ? I remember someone posted something bout this long ago but I cant remember it .

And more importantly , That girl is in a different class , but our break times are the same , she always hangs out with her group of girls , sometimes shes wandering off by herself , she gave me money to buy her something from the school before , and her class has all of my boy best friends , here are some tips to help you find more about my situation . Ok , my best friend's only good at teasing the girls then running away , while 1 or 2 girls chase him (thats something i dont like to do , its pointless..) , so i dont think he can help me . Ok any more suggestions ?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by keemo
she gave me money to buy her something from the school before
And i bet you bought her something too...

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope , But im thinking of something like chewing gum , smint , polo , any or these small sweet stuff and give her 1 or 2 , Right now , my objective is to be one of her good friends (almost best friends) , or vice versa (one of MY good friends) . Like once seeing me , she greets , and does you know , normal stuff , tells me her news , starts conversations , and does not wait till I do everything ,

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks ,

But how do I trigger attraction inside her ? I remember someone posted something bout this long ago but I cant remember it .

And more importantly , That girl is in a different class , but our break times are the same , she always hangs out with her group of girls , sometimes shes wandering off by herself , she gave me money to buy her something from the school before , and her class has all of my boy best friends , here are some tips to help you find more about my situation . Ok , my best friend's only good at teasing the girls then running away , while 1 or 2 girls chase him (thats something i dont like to do , its pointless..) , so i dont think he can help me . Ok any more suggestions ?
Just develop your own style.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my own unique style , Ive always had it , it makes everyone treat me differently (usually worse than others , because I dont irritate them back when they irritate me -unless im taking revenge- ) except for my best friends and other friends who are ok with the way I am , but its not because im a nerd or anything , I play tennis ,soccer , basket ball , get good grades (usually 3rd best or second best ) . But I think its the way I treat others , I dont treat them badly , I treat em differently , all of this was useless talk , but how do I get the girl now ? I can get her email , because ive done it with another girl in another country ,and it worked well , but Im not sure attraction is too possible over the net , according to that (turn a friend into a girlfriend) guide , you have to do "fun and arousing things together " and I dont think playing an online game would do , Ive tried . Any ways , I made my own guide for getting any girl u want to make friends with you . And it does work and all , but this time the girl is in a group , and I have to talk to the group , and the only way I'd be able to talk to the girl alone is if i as k her for a minute away from her group , then all those (he loves her and wants to marry her) rumours will come out , 3rd grade style (we are talking 9th grade) . So .. any tips to cope withthese probs ? Lets not forget , different classes we are in .

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Improve your style. You aren't skilled enough to make your own guide yet (trust me).

Girls are girls. Feminine girls like men who act like men.

Think of it like this, would you want a woman who acted like a man? Probably not.

What I'm saying is, you need to double check the guide that you made.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my objective is to be one of her good friends (almost best friends) , or vice versa (one of MY good friends) .
Thats the stupidest thing I heard on this forum. Everyone wants to stay away from the LJBF zone but you want to get in it. Read the bible, then you wont ask such questions.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my objective is to be one of her good friends (almost best friends) , or vice versa (one of MY good friends)
You made a post about how to make a girl your friend?? What the hell is wrong with you??:down:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your interest in this girl? Do you want to just be friends with her, or do you have an interest for something more from her? You are setting yourself up for LJBF.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok , forget all of the above , im really ok with girls in my class (just got an email/number of 1) , but ow do I reach this other girl in this other class , if there are no (when the time is right) chances ? When should I Strike ? When shes alone (pretty rare) , when shes in a group (usually) ?

Doesnt matter whether I wanna be friends or not , just that how do I start talking to her if shes in a group ? if there are like 5 , from the five i talk to 4 , then 3 , then 2 , then single her out and start talking or wat ?

drdrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the bible offers this advice. ....Ask her out...... if she wants to sleep with you or isn't too offended by the idea she will say yes. if not you have saved much time.......................................................................
atleast thats what i think the bible says....

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok , some great news .

According to my guide :-

*$&#&$&@$*@&$*%&@#(%(%(&%@

So after remembering what I have written , I made my move .

I saw her talking to some of my friends (that are boys) , and I was standing with them , (she was in my friends' class) then I reminded one of them that I want all of the emails of everyone in his class . And then surprisingly , he askes the girl to get all the emails of the girls in his class , then I said to myself (Ill take it from here) , I dont really remember what I said , but I sorta took her to a place away from the boys , then I explained what I wanted the emails for :- cos I made an quiz about music online , and I wanted as many people as possible to take it , Im not sure if she heard me correctly or not , but while I was explaining , her hot friend joined the conversation ( I kind of liked her friend too) , and then I took out my Mobile and handed it to them , then the first one wrote her email for me , and then while she was typing , she was telling me why I specially got her email , then , I got her friend to write her email too . And thats what I made the quiz for actually , I got my friend to try and get his whole class's emails just so these two girl's emails are included , all by myself .. Cool ! Ok , I sent them the Quiz (In the same day ) just 5 min ago , if they reply , should I start my own topics ? Lots of people have probs getting no.s/emails , I solved mine .... now what ?

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
You made a post about how to make a girl your friend?? What the hell is wrong with you??:down:
:crackup:

Anyway... lookin into signs is a waste of time. just approach or see for urself if their interested.