How do you hide your attraction?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
wannabesuave said:
It seems that the key to getting a babe is to somehow hide the fact that you're attracted to her, at least in the beginning. If she knows you want her, she'll reject you out of hand.

But how do you do that? For me, I can talk just fine to 95% of females, whom I'm not attracted to, and whom I basically consider to be guys. But a babe? A girl I'm interested in? I can barely talk to such a girl, much less hide the fact that I'm interested in her. I'd be way too nervous, and/or "nice". Usually what I do is try to find some flaw in her so I can excuse myself from even trying to approach her!

Can somebody help me out here?
One more thing - the only way to get better at anything, including approaching and attracting women is to go out there and to do it. You can read up on theory and techniques and tactics, but you need to go out there and approach women and talk to them instead of finding reasons not to.

If it's difficult for you then start out with things like asking the time, for directions, whatever but approach and talk to women and become comfortable with doing so.

There is no magic bullet or secret technique, you have to expand your "comfort zone" so you can approach and talk to women with ease.

Once you do that, then start worrying about hiding your intentions, which I advise against, and start working on your confidence, your ability to lead, to have the stronger frame, to be the kind of guy she looks up to.

Treat all women the same, whether she is attractive or not, otherwise, you'll tend to think of her as being above you and you will put her on a pedestal and she won't respect you or be attracted to you.

It takes time to develop these skills, but there is no shortcut. You have to go out into the field and actually approach and talk to women.

Especially beautiful women and treat them like you would anyone else.