How do you Handle this?

tehownerer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym talking to this girl over the counter. Then these two guys walk up and started chatting with her. I just waited and listen to them for a bit. I felt like these guys where pretending I wasn't there so I just pulled out my phone pretend texting LOL left a couple min later..

She just a friend,but I was thinking what if it was a girl that I was interested in and that happen. I just don't wanna stand right there for couple min like I'm waiting for my turn.

so how do I go about this? treat the other guys like ugly girls? leave and come back? Stand there until they are done talking....

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing in these situations is to get involved in to the conversation somehow, they you wont feel uncomfortable waiting on the sidelines.

tehownerer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
The best thing in these situations is to get involved in to the conversation somehow, they you wont feel uncomfortable waiting on the sidelines.
I got some sleep I realize maybe I was just intimated because they were big buff guys.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm.. stop making the girl a priority. If something like that happens just say your goodbyes and go about your business. you're at the gym to workout, if it's convenient then pick up chicks if not they get your sh!t done.

tehownerer

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
umm.. stop making the girl a priority. If something like that happens just say your goodbyes and go about your business. you're at the gym to workout, if it's convenient then pick up chicks if not they get your sh!t done.
hey hey I do finish my workout befor I start chatting. I go to the gym to get Tone up and Build muscle.

tehownerer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
THIS is excellent advice! You MUST signal to a girl that your time is extremely valuable and that it's not be fvucked around with...saying your goodbyes and walking away (proud and smiling, BTW...head held high) will likely get you in her pants much quicker than acting nice and trying to be part of the convo with her and the other two knuckleheads.
hmmm thats sounds good cause I felt that if I try to be part of there convo it feels needy.

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you should walk away, but I would first interrupt their convo (bc I am just a natural dik head) with "Hey 'girlsname', I'm peacin out..." then ask a question that relates to her like "when do you work next?" or something... or even just leave it at "I'm peacin out, see u later."

Austin

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying there and waiting on her shows neediness, desperation, and that your time is not valuable. So like the others have said, just give her a smile and walk away. Besides, you came to work out.

Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable joining in like Cinnamon suggested. The only time I would join is if they were totally non threatening. If there were two of them and they had attitude, I think most people would end up seeming weak if they joined in.

I would have walked off. If someone chooses to let our conversation be interrupted by strangers... she doesn't deserve my attention just then.

jdbman11 said it much better than me, though.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all about how you carry yourself and every little thing that you do exudes a type of vibe. Slowly work on bettering yourself instead of trying to game girls. My game is natural, i don't pursue them i just sit down and they come to me. girls are attracted by real men, and a real man does not fuss and whine over any one particular girl. First and foremost take care of you, the rest will fall into place.