How do you get the girl to invest time and effort as much as you do.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a hor won't invest time. she is a selfish beeeeatch!

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
I read the title of this thread, and immediately came up with a suggestion.

How do you make a girl invest as much time as you do in a relationship? Well, if you take the wrong first step, you end of heading in a wrong direction, and by ending up in a wrong direction, you actually end up where you don't wanna be.

A woman that just wants sex, which is 90% of the women you will meet, will never invest time in your personal growth, support, career, spirituality, mental growth, physical growth, etc. I mean, she just wants someone to take her on a nice ride, lol yeah, women are too like men, they just want some sex and when they nut, they wanna be left alone.

A woman that cares about YOU, would be a perfect candidate for a growing relationship. This woman also wants great sex, but 75% of her heart is for assisting you through life and helping your life become more fuller.

You won't find many of the second women in today's world, but they are still available. Today's man has many more challenges than yesterday's man. Society and the media and feminisim has caused women to stop acting as women (the second woman I just talked about), and more like the first woman I just mentioned. This leads to problems, many many problems as far as a stable, growing, family is concerned.

I advise you to be wise, seek out the women that most resemble the second type of woman to be a girlfriend in TODAY'S world, or you might find yourself in a whole lot of trouble, if you happen to marry, date, or get one of these chicks pregnant.

This really goes back to the deceptive perception that a guy getting laid is a "success," no...that is not a success, because while it "looks" like you just did something that no other guy could have done, YOU ARE WRONG.
- A guy could have gamed her like YOU just did, very easily!
- A guy could have paid her to fvck him, yes the right dollar and the right motel equals the right night.
- A guy could have used his popularity and social value to MAKE HER come and try and have sex with him.

I think it's just a very flawed perception by many, that think that when they are getting some azz from a chick, that they have succeeded over other men, THAT'S NOT TRUE. (And that thinking is even "chick thinking." It's chicks that want to prove themselves to other chicks!)

As I stated before, success in relationships and dating is finding this woman, the second type of woman I mentioned earlier, who actually likes YOU. Now you have an asset, an asset that's solely yours, and you can even say that you have something that MAJORITY OF OTHER MEN DON'T HAVE! And that's a REAL, GENIUNE, WOMAN...in Today's America.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And oh yea...if you have had a stage where your self esteem is pretty low, it would be hard for you to recognise her efforts to invest in you.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got this new girl at the moment, she is an exchange student and just lives downstairs.

The question is, how would I play that situation?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a higher social status than her. Or at least making her perceive it as being so.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
It is things like giving my girl a backrub, going to places, always initiating things to do, having all the ideas, lead all the sexual stuff on and other generous crap. I mean if I always do a sh*tload more things than her and she hardly returns the favour
Then stop. Everything is earned. Do you do sh1t for other friends even though they never help you out? Probably not, so why do it for her? She hasn't earned crap. Just stop doing them. And if she suddenly wants to break up or has the nerve to b1tch that you stopped even though she does none of this things for you, then good riddance.

I've come to realize that once a habit like this is formed, you're rarely going to change it. Things need set up right from the beginning of a relationship. She already knows you do all this stuff for her for nothing in return so all she'll probably do is b1tch that you stopped. "you're different than who i thought you were." Welcome to dumpsville.

I am having problems like:
• Phonecalls: I am always ringing her more times than I do.
Then stop calling.

• Initiating Sex: My girl never once initiated sex. She states that she’s not the type of person to lead to sex. I mean we’ve been going out for quite a while I don’t think she’s doing it to make it look like she’s not a sl*t.
Gah... they just don't care about the responsibility and want to make you do it because why should their pretty little heads risk slight rejection?

An ex of mine was fanatical about having sex with me. But she wouldn't initiate it. In fact, she'd bring up the next day that I was an ass for not having sex with her the night before like I'm supposed to just know she wants sex when she makes no move whatsoever. They're fvcking retarded. In fact, this ex texted me on valentine's day this year (yeah, she won't go away) about my girlfriend then and said "i hope you at least call her. we didn't even sex last vday." SHE STILL CARES THAT I DIDN'T INITIATE SEX A YEAR AGO despite the fact she NEVER initiates.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, right from the start, how do you entice a girl to invest more in you.

Do you:
*Invite her to do stuff for you
*Reward her for every bit she does for you (although some girls do more if not rewarded, they just try even more).
*Do more so that shes more convince that you are the real deal