How do you get isolation

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get a girl alone, like if you with a group of people (mostly lads)
how would you be able to get away so its just the 2 of you alone

- lil hooligan

p.s. thanks in advance

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go as a group, you probably won't get total isolation. I have with cooperation from the girl,stayed out later than all her friends and ended up with her that night.BUT, usually, you can only get a few minutes -dancing,going to get a drink, show her something interesting,etc. get her # and get back to the group.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her interest levels. If shes in to you you can bring her close to you and say "lets go to ___ for a sec and be back" then you tell the group "well be right back" and you go some where secluded and do what ever it is you want to do.

Or as sod mentioned you can stay out later while her friends leave and have time with her then.

What it all comes down too is you initiating and her being interested to follow.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had success telling girl to come outside because it was too loud inside once....it was cold outside so i grabbed her and kissed her ;)

also, another time i tryed to get girl alone she got mad so i guess it depends on attraction level...girls like you to be social with everyone

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flat out take her hand and isolate her. While u do this, tell the friends u'll both be back. Prolly best thing to do is just make sure the friends are chill with you first. If they're not, give it a shot anyways. Because believe it or not, some girls might resist when u flat out state it but go with it, if u do it with dominance. :)

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok yeah im getting the idea, But... now for a noob question,

Once / if I get the girl alone, (what should I do) should I kino, should I go in for a kiss, you know that sort of stuff.

- lil hooligan

p.s.
As you can tell im not very experienced and I am 99% sure she's interested.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be touching her hands shoulders etc before you try to isolate. Many times she will have an excuse to touch you if she's interested[or just accidentally touches you] If you touch her back and there is a smile or no resistance-game on. She should be willing to help you isolate her if she's interested. you could probably kiss her[depending on your ages].

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
Once / if I get the girl alone, (what should I do) should I kino, should I go in for a kiss, you know that sort of stuff.
Im glad your asking about isolating. I feel many guys on this site neglect to realise the importance isolating. They just dont understand how to pull it off well and why its so important. So many guys struggle to bed girls. They get attraction but they fail to f-close. Many times its because they are poor at isolating or fail to recognize good oppertunities to isolate.

Once you isolate you need to kino escelate and kiss her within minutes of leaving her friends. The sooner the better. She knows what your doing when you lead her away and the longer you wait to kiss her the less confident you will look. All of a sudden this man she thought she had will look like a nervious schoolboy if you cant make a move.

There was one time that I successfully isolated a girl into a friends bedroom but I froze up. We just sat on my friend's bed talking for a while. Finally one of her friends came upstairs and knocked on the door and she jumped at the opertunity to go back downstairs. This girl had been digging me for weeks, her friend had told me she wanted to hook up, but my failure to pull the trigger after isolating killed the attraction she felt for me. She never gave me a second chance.

Isolating and kissing come hand and hand. You dont isolate a girl to continue talking with her. So only isolate when your ready and shes giving you the go ahead signs.

Good Luck.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT HAPPPENS OR WHAT DO YOU DO IF SHE RESISTS?????? , WHAT DO YOU SAY? WHAT DO YOU DO? Just leave if you find out she doesnt want to isolate?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
WHAT HAPPPENS OR WHAT DO YOU DO IF SHE RESISTS?????? , WHAT DO YOU SAY? WHAT DO YOU DO? Just leave if you find out she doesnt want to isolate?

You have misjudged her if she doesnt want to isolate. Say "alright its cool" if she says no thanks or something. But I cant remember a time that has happened to me.

Isolating is something you do after you know she wants you, shes laughing at all your jokes, giving good eye contact, other random IOIs.

If your unsure where you stand with her your better off just asking for a number infront of her friends or continue flirting. Its when you know she wants you, you need to isolate.

If you had been recieving IOIs from her but she refuses I would say you asked at a bad time, shes afraid of what her friends will think.