How do you get head?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you're making out with your girl, feeling her around, and you suddenely feel like getting head.

What do you do? Do you initiate? Do you undo your pants and just ask her to suck? Or do you just pull it out and she sucks?

Or does she initiate?

Anyone got any FRs?

lol

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are probably thousands of ways of doing this.

When you fooling around, fool around with her face and stick your finger or thumb into her mouth, moan, mmm, then tell her to suck your ****, lean back and enjoy..

Reaction score
This chic i started seeing recently tried to give me head and she didn't know what the hell she was doing. Most of them don't. She was being all gentle like my d!ck is made of crystal. It was lame and I didn't feel like teaching her and gave up. So I just lifted her up and just banged her instead, and I haven't tried to get her to do it again unfortunately. How can I get the motivation to teach her things, I'm too damn lazy.

TheAdonis

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all your motivation is that she is willing to do sh!t to and for you, help her out and place your hand on her head and go from there eventually she will get the rithym you like : )

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually start grabbing and rubbing her sh!t after making out intensely, then put her hand on my d!ck. They usually get the hint after that.