How do you game a girl that plays hard to get?

King Of Nowhere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ive been on a roll lately when it comes to talking to girls, and today I met a chick in class who plays hard to get. When I asked her for her number she said she'll give it to me next class(SMH). I played it cool and teased her a lil bit.So how do you guys game chicks that play hard to get.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't school only just start? I would take it easy with the numbers-asking. Girls are going to want to see if you're popular. You have to increase your situational value in the school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjUgRssDxIw

Go to 8mins and 30 seconds into the video he'll start explaining there. Then watch the rest of the video's.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does it matter if she plays hard to get??
think about what you want. if she doesnt go along with it, get with the next one that will...

if you play along with her hard to get frame, you are the lower value one in the interaction

now if you have enough game that you can dominate her little games and have the upper hand... then yea you can get her.. but since you are asking the question, you probably dont have the skill and dominance to plow through hard to get.

hard to get is a test to blow off the low status males, and make sure she gets quality guys, she wouldnt be hard to get with the guys that have power and choice, because she KNOWS that those guys would totally ignore her for even attempting to control the relationship.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You fycking ignore her and refuse to play her game.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
hard to get = does not want you.. NEXT
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read an article on sosuave about persistence. You guys don't agree with it?