How do you dump a girl decently

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of post on this forum, but I very rarely seen one about dumping a girl, which is also a part of being a dj if you ask me, therefor I wanted to start a post about it, just post the way you would dump a girl, though you don't wanna have a fight over it, and if you see her again, you don't want her smacking your face. :whistle:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Will give that a shot, you think they would mind you going out with others right after you said that :D ?

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
just say that you have something more important to do and that you have no time to invest in a relationship...

say sorry that you made her expect theings blah, blah...

thats the way i do it..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Simple. Just tell her that your not quite ready for anything yet, but you think that she is an amazing friend, and you want to keep that friendship going for along time.

If she is into you, she will accept this, believing that she maybe able to convert you in the future.

Sarge On...
This is good but I would drop the "not quite ready" part. The last thing you want to do is give a girl hope when there is none. This is especially true if she crosses your path while you are are in mid pick-up with a HB. Not a pretty sight...

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her on the phone that this relatioship is going no where and that I need my space from you. do this and theres no way she can slap you.

Reaction score
send her an e mail and tell her you dont want to see her no more

or tell her welcome to dumpsville, population: you..... i heard that one in the simpsons

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your question.

If you don't intend to have a long term relationship with a girl then be upfront about it. That way you will never have to dump her.

Always be honest and respectful to her.

At the end of the day dumping a girl decently requires you treat her decently all the time.

And this is key to being a REAL DJ.

JJ

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start acting extremely AFC, tell her you lover her 35 times a day, bring her roses, tell her you can't live without her and that life would'nt be worth living without her. She'll dump you..problem solved.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do as I did when I had had enough of the b!tch : Pack your bags and leave the country without telling her. ;)

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos,

evaluate carefully every reply. I don't like many of them, because a girl can ruin your reputation. So be careful. You should have shown her from start.

A good thing to do is to invert role. Have you ever been dumped by a girl?
They usually start by "We must talk together..." This is to reduce the pain you see? "I've been thinking of us..." "We have to think about..." and the list goes on.

good luck.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the many replies guys, the more replies the better, I think this wil not only help me but many other DJs, considering that there aren't really posts about dumping a girl decently... :)

ciao